♥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙, 𝘼𝙡𝙩! 𝙂𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙋2 ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Requested by no one]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Many years gone by and u where 13 now, u are in middle school. but your dad wanted to tell u something after school. what is it? it doesn't matter. just continue walking to home. but you feel like someone is watching or following you...

as u came home. your parents are talking, u came up to them. "Oh Y/N! your here. good timing. take a seat please..." u sat down... "so...what u wanted to tell me mom and dad" u said curiously. they looked at each other and looked at u. "So... we just wanted to tell u that... we are not your real parents..." your mother said. "Wait...your joking.... right?" "no, we are not. someone left u in our living room, beside the TV. we don't know who left u here. we have to raise u as our own" u where shock to hear all of this, u cried, and they comfort you as u sob.

.
.
.
.
.

u go upstairs just tired, but hey at least they took care of you, u close the door and turned on the TV to watch some cartoons. it was night. u have a bad feeling that something will take u away.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

something did happen. the TV was in statics u try to fix it, but a hand appears and grab your hand. pulling u inside the TV. u scream for help but it's too late... it took u in, meanwhile your parents their Bodys are found inside there room lifeless.

it drags you into an empty black void with no sign of light. you look around and found a plush teddy bear, u pick it up and hugged it, scared. "What's wrong My child? why are you crying?" a voice said. u look around and saw him... "who are you..." you stutter. "Oh, don't be silly Y/N. don't u even remember your own father"

you don't believe him. was he your father? or an alternate just pretending to be him. "you're not my father... he is not an angel or something-" u said "but...I created u with my own hands. u even have blond hair like me" he gave you a mirror and He is right. u do have blond hair. "I still don't believe you."

u said. and as u speak again. memories came in your head. as they looked familiar to you. and now u believed him... "come my child, I will take u somewhere" he said.

he takes out his hand and u hold his hand and lead u some house. a room was prepared. "Now if u excuse me, I have stuff to do. call me if u need anything my child" he soon disappears. leaving u in your new room. well I guess u have a new life now. but hey at least Hes not hostile to u, your his child.