♥ 𝘼𝙡𝙩! 𝘾𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧 𝙭 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝘼𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ♥

[Requested by Eteledfunni ]

A/N:

[Holy shit this book is getting so popular, how u guys still like the shit i made. anyways, ty and im sorry for not updating cause im fuking tired, anyways enjoy!]

WARNING!

The following story contains themes of:

-abuse
-neglection
-gory stuff
-murder
-yelling
-suicide and cannibalism.

please do not read if your triggered of theses, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:

I sob after My papa hitting me with the belt, after I didn't get the beer he wanted, sitting on my dirty mattress, with my stitched-up stuff animal, hugging my legs, filled with bruises and scars. i heard my mama coming in, crying filled with bruises, rushing to me and hugged me. i hugged her back.

"Y/N, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... i shouldn't let him beat you up" she said, in a shaking voice. "I-its ok mama... don't worry about me." she then gets up to grab the first aid kit, she came back and start to heal my wounds and bruises. i even notice she had a black eye in her left eye, after she healed my wounds, she then left and came back with a bow of food, and began feeding me, i slowly chew the food, traumatized of my papa did to me.

"Mama? do u need to eat? u look hungry" i said to her, worried. she then sighs. "No no... im ok Y/N im not hungry, just eat, i will be ok" after that. i fell asleep, and i can hear my papa, screaming at mama. i began to cry.

i then hear a glass breaking noise, i soon got up and was horrified to see my mama, laying died on the dirty floor, while my papa, holding a bloody broken beer bottle. He then kneeled down and began to start freaking out. "Shit shit SHIT! I FUCKING KILLED HER, M/N IM SORRY, PLEASE WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" He then began to shake her dead body and start crying, regret of what he had done.

i then got back to bed and was still traumatized of what my papa did to mama, but i didnt show any emotion, i was... traumatized. i never felt anything. just... nothing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ones pov:

The next morning came, and Y/N got home from school, seeing their father, sitting on the couch, crying, trying to forget, the murder he committed, they sneak passed him and goes to their room. they then sat down and play with their stuff animal, they get their tea party set, alone. as night came when y/n is seen, laying down the dirty mattress, staring at the ceiling. the dad came and placed some food for them, he is still guilty of what he had done and will never forgive himself. he then closes the door, when Y/N got up from their bed. and start to eat the food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

i finished eating the food that my papa gave me, i never seen him giving food to me, i then carefully.  place the empty bow and go back to my bed, covering myself with my dirty pink blanket, hugging my stuff animal, crying. i heard something coming from outside of my room, i got up and it sounded like mama? i thought she is dead, i soon get up and peek outside of the door, i saw papa, holding a gun, pointing at mama.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no ones pov:

His father took a step back, as the alternate came closer to him "STAY BACK, I HAVE A GUN, YOUR NOT MY WIFE!" he said, scared, shaking in fear. as the alternate began to laugh, manically. "Oh D/N aren't u a fool? u killed your wife infront of your child, dont u feel guilty? killing your loving wife infront of them? ur a terrible husband and should not deserve to live" it said in a glitchy female tone.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled at it. It began to laugh like a maniac, him being more scared. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" he shot himself, collapsing to the floor, motionless, as pool of blood coming out of his head, Y/N closes the door, quietly and goes to cover themselves with a blanket, scared in fear. the alternate then left. did not know y/n was here.

Alt! Cesar walked in and began to munch the dead corpses. after he ate the corpses, he began to explore the home, the house was dirty, not cleaned, he walks into Y/N'S bedroom and saw them, filled with bruises, Alt! Cesar then wraps them in a blanket and took their stuff animal, picks them up and disappears to the forest.

as time passes by, Y/N is now 13 now, they looked down, holding a bloody knife with no remorse, as Alt! Cesar began to devour the dead corpse. Y/N have been killing many people, to satisfy the hungry Half Human Alternates. Alt! Cesar then finishes eating the dead body, as Y/N Hugs him

"I love You papa..."

".. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / - --- --- / -- -.-- / ... .-- . . - / -.. . .- .-. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.."