♥ 𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙭 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ♥

[Requested by @Sharkcami666  ] 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

I was at my dad's workplace organizing the tapes inside the boxes, business has been not the same since, it's getting closed soon after a lack of costumers, He soon got a call from his friend O' Brian. a weird name for a person. but I didn't get to know this guy, my dad didnt never talk to me about him. I soon continued to be putting the tapes where they belong.

After putting the tapes to their rightful places. Evelin came back as she looked at me. "Oh! hey Y/N! i didnt expect u to be here, whats up?" she said. i then pick up the box while looking at her "Oh, my dad needed help putting away the tapes." i said. "Oh do u need help with that?" she asked. i then put the tapes in the shelfs. "Well... i guess, i can use some extra hands..." i said. after finishing putting the tapes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV:

After both of Evelin and Y/N Finished organizing the tapes and wires, they are at the counter. Y/N was just texting their friend while Evelin is just putting the empty boxes at the storage room. Evelin then sat behind the counter, trying not to fall asleep on the job, A girl then runs in excitement, making both of Evelin and y/n flinched.

"EVE! EVE!" the girl was Evelins little sister, Christine. she ran to her to the counter. "Oh, hey Christine, what brings u here?" Another girl walks in. tired. "Christine can u at least wait for me?" That girl is Christine's friend, Isabella. "Oops! sorry, i think i got too a bit excited." Christine apologized to Isabella. "Oh! i almost forgot! Eve, mom wants me to bring ur lunch, here" 'She then gave Evelin her lunch, Evelin then smiled. Isabella looked at y/n, confused. "Hey Miss miller? whos that?" Isabella points at Y/N. "Thats Y/N, Dave lees kid. they help him organizing the tapes here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I then waved at her, awkwardly. and she looked away from me, just shy. "Hey Evelin, how is ur relationship with your bf?" i asked, she then looked down, frowning. "Im sorry if i made u u upset-" "No, it's fine, we have a huge argument before, and i just wish he never told those horrible words at me..." she starts to sob as Christine hugged her. Evelin looks at her, confused. "Im sorry u have to deal with that Eve, everything is going to be ok. i think ur going to find somebody better then him." Christine then let go of her. That was so sweet of her, comforting her own big sister.

"Anyways! me and my best friend have to meet up with the others, hey Y/N, u should join us someday, here's my contacts" Christine wrote her number down in a piece of paper and gave it to me, both of them left the store after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV:

After minutes came by, Evelin has gone home, Both of Y/N and Dave are still in the workplace, watching a movie, eating popcorn, messing around in the workplace, do some silly videos, play video games, reading scary stories and more, u guys had a great time there, but oh boy u had way too much fun, u guys ended up sleeping in the break room after a fun time there, that was the last moment with him before he died

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

for thoses who dont know who are isabella or christine are, they are my ocs or concept characters for vol 5 or 6, christine plays the role of evelins little sister, and dont yell at me because idk how old is evelin