Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Reality

        In the cliche stories, people would often describe that their life would flash when they died. Memories and moments that were stored within the mind– It seems there was some truth imbued into it.

Important people who were dear to him.. and the feelings of regret.

All of them. He was currently experiencing it at the moment.

He wouldn't see his friends again.

Why did he even decide to go to an Anime Convention in another country?

If he didn't go there... Would he be involved in this car accident the moment that he return to his country?

But it was one of the best moments of his life. Going to Animecons is one of his most fulfilling moments as an Otaku.

Even though his recent cosplay source didn't come from any Anime. In the future, he hoped that the Novel would have an Anime adaption. To be more specific. A Donghua adaption...

Damn...Even until death, he was still geeking out.

His little sister and his girlfriend would choke him alive if they know his current thoughts.

That was his last moment on Earth.

Would he go to heaven or hell?

Or is there no afterlife at all?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“ I don't want my father to be sad... Would you take care of him for me big brother? ”

“ Huh?.. Who are you? ”

-------------------------

      The moment that his consciousness registered, he felt overwhelmed. He felt that his five senses are on overdrive.

His body is in pain.

Didn't he die at all?

What's with that strange dream?

Opening his eyes, he felt that he was going blind. Unconsciously, he grimace and tears leaked out from his eyes.

He blinked a few times for a few seconds before his surroundings started registering in his field of sight.

He also learned what is the thing that blinded his sight. It was currently night, and the moonlight was entering this room from a window.

Staring at the ceiling, he felt confused.

Since when did Hospital Ceilings look so fancy?

He then tried moving, and extreme pain immediately overwhelmed his senses.

"..amn.. "

Why can't he move his body? Are all of the bones of his body broken?

How many days was it since he was unconscious? Did he experience a comatose state just like in those TV shows? Did he have amnesia? He doesn't want those things to happen to him.

He can still remember his girlfriend and his little sister... so, there would be no unnecessary drama that would happen just like in those Korean Shows that his little sister like to watch.

While he registered the pain in his body and how he can't even move it, he notice that his voice earlier sounded a lot different.

If he have been comatose for a lot of time, then it was expected that his throat would be unaccustomed to him speaking again. His voice sounded raspy and high-pitched.