Ch 3

It's been a day since the meeting involving the introduction of Mr Evil henchmen/women. That wasn't all as apparently within 12 hours something unexpected happened.

At Union.

Standing on the other side of Union entrance are hundreds of angry civilians all shouting how Union are fake.

Suddenly All Might appear and say his catchphrase only for an apple to be throw at his face shocking Union.

Civilian: "You heroes are b*stards! Thinking that we civilians are nothing but pests!" A random civilian said with other civilians agreeing as they throw many other stuff at Union.

It wasn't long until Union retreat into Union which the civilians stop throwing stuff and return to their homes.

Weiss: "Would someone explain why ain't the police ain't doing their jobs!" She said a bit angry as her hair is cover in brown paint.

Ozpin: "When Nezu and many others quit Union so did the police. Meaning that even if we arrest them the police would release them saying that the civilians are just releasing their anger on how we treat them" he said shocking almost everyone.

Students: "What!?" They said.

Michael: "Just as Ozpin say we can't arrest civilians without evidence of them committed crimes against innocent lives. So throwing stuff at us isn't one" he said which upset the students slightly.

Meanwhile at Mr Evil Lair.

Watching the civilians throw random stuff at Union is Mr Evil himself however he wasn't alone for a woman wearing a dress walk up to him.

???: "So those the *ssholes that harm and expelled you, my love?" The mysterious woman said as she's stand beside Mr Evil.

Mr Evil: "Correct, Carmen Sandiego" he said as the two smile to how Union are powerless against civilians with the law backing them up. However on a different screen is a clip playing an video about some mysterious cloak figure giving civilians evidence of Union crimes and comments.