Ch 5

Somewhere close to North America.

In some unknown location is a gathering of several great agencies gather in one place to discuss a situation involving this new threat.

Patriot Leader: "alright everyone. We are here to discuss this new hidden evil organization that cause the so called 'heroes' called Union to lose support to the many civilians" he said.

Smash Leader: "I agree however due to Hammer, Anvil, Hero Commission, Atlas, and other governments/agencies protection and alliance over/with Union it difficult to go explore that side of the world" he said.

Sabre Leader: "thankfully two of our agencies have access to explore that side of the world" she said.

The chief of Acme: "which means we can allow a few of you access but within certain limits" she said.

Nick Fury: "That is acceptable however we need to be ready in case this new hidden organization is after world domination which to be honest is getting old" he said.

An: facts and um which agencies would you readers want me to add to the New World Allies aka the none corrupt agencies alliance.

Patriot Leader: "agree which means we can only send our top agents to that side in secret since we know how prideful those Union and their allies are like" he said.

Which everyone agrees then begin working on sending their best top agents to the old world side and keep a eye for this new hidden organization.

Meanwhile at Mr Evil Lair.

Currently Mr Evil is watching the New World Allies meeting.

Mr Evil: "heh send your best NWA because I will make sure they will join my side much like the Old World Government" he said then laugh sinisterly.