Chapter one

Stacey wakes up with a booming headache. She had been out all night partying and didn't get back into her apartment until late morning (eight o'clock). The beeping sound was the source for her rude awakening. The alarm was set to go off at two in the afternoon. She looks over and seen that it was past her wake up time. Like a day late. She just wanted to lie back down, but she knew what was waiting for her, so she had no choice but to get up

Stacey stumbles in her bathroom and takes two aspirins with a gulp of faucet water. After she brushed her teeth, she turned on the shower knowing this would sober her down. She strips off her remaining clothing and climbs into the shower. After ten minutes of letting the water wake her body the apsrins finally kicks in, knocking away the headache immediately. She washed her body and climbs out the shower grabbing her favorite towel to wrap her body. She was back to normal and ready to face the day. First she had to call her click. They called themselves "Crime Lord's" even though they weren't heavily into crime, the name sort of fit them. She sits at the edge of the bed and lotions her legs. She was having a hard time remembering how she got home this morning or yesterday morning, as she thought about it. Her best friend Tiffany was always the sober one out of the crew so it was likely she was the 'how'.

Twenty minutes after getting out of the shower Stacey was dressed and heading out the door. She places her phone on her waist clip she had attached to her belt. She checks her bag to make sure everything she would need for the day was there. After completing the mental check list she was twisting the knob to exit out the door. As soon as she opened the door, she is surprised by Sandra, her sister getting ready to knock on her apartment door.

Sandra was fair brown skinned and stood an easy 5'10. She had a petite frame but her bottom was heavy. Stacey shared the same attributes but her height never passed 5'6. "Wassup baby girl?" Stacey say hugging her little sister Sandra.

"I been calling you all night and day and you don't return none of my calls. Mommy ready to send out the cavalry to find your ass" Sandra says returning her sister's hug. Stacey knew the cavalry was their older twin brothers, Donte and Demmc.

Even though Stacey was twenty four, her mother still worried about her and like to keep a close eye on her and all her children. By making them watch each other's back. Especially when she already had been kidnapped once by some crazy dude that was madly in love with her. "I was partying with the 'Crime Lord's'  we didn't get in until this morning or yesterday morning. I've been sleep, just got up about an hour ago" Stacey explains as she locks her front door and heads to the stairway.

"Well you better call mommy and tell her that. Where you going?" Sandra asked as she follows her sister shirt flight of stairs.

"I will and when did you become my chaperone? How did you even get here. Last time I check there were no trains around here" Stacey asked and states she moved to this area for that exact reason. Not that she didn't love her mother's tightness. It was actually for that reason. No one would think to look for her where she was. She loved the city life too much.

They stopped at Stacey's car, "I got Ryan to drop me off" Sandra reveals

Stacey made a face, "Ryan has a car?" She remembered Ryan. To her Sandra had good taste but she wasn't a good picker.

"His brother car. Anyway I need you to drop me off at mommy house, she wants to see you anyway. You skipping Sunday meal and all got her in her feelings" Sandra said remembering the choice of words the their mother and father had for her. The thought made her smile how their parents were. Stacey called them 'Hood Proper'. They climbed inside Stacey's 350z Nissan two door. Stacey thinks about the night before last night, yeah she missed Sunday dinner but she had a good reason to.