Chapter five

Donte and his crew of four were again riding in the navigator and parks two blocks from where the next opponent had a working drug house, known as a 'trap house'. The house was moving a kilo a week. That was good for them, though they weren't hitting this house for the money, they would reap the benefits of this hit. Donte nods his head at two of the goons. They get out and walk down the block towards the trap house. They get into position and Donte and the other goon gets out. His main lieutenant Brock gets in the driver seat and waits. Donte and the goon he knew as Monster, walks the opposite way and take up their positions. They were getting eyes by the lookers but no one stopped to see who they were. Monster began walking around the block and one of the goons move in toward the trap house. He was on his cell phone crossing  the street.

As usual, there was a crowd in front of the trap house. The goon made it across the street pretending to be texting, but he was really going with the plan. He stops in front of them and text. He looked toward them and nods. They were all watching him when the other goon crossed the street, "A, punk told you I was going to get you!" They were caught off guard that they forgot about the guy in front of them but soon remembered him a moment to late. The sound of gun was the last thing they all heard. They crowd disbursed and there laid four dead men.

The goons hop over the dead guards and kick in the trap house front door. Monster was already in the house and there was no one alive to say the least. There was one man left Monster had him down and he didn't bare a weapon. This was why Donte chose him for this mission. While the party was getting started outside Monster was lurking in the dark.

"We have to move the cops are on their way." Donte say checking his phone which was tracking noise detection in a fifty mile radius. The cops were coming. Their sirens were the loudest constantly moving sound toward them that was getting stronger.

"We have the safe open. They are bagging everything now." A female says coming downstairs and going back to where she came from.

They waited a moment then bags cam flying down the stairs. After taking pictures Donte leads the crew out the back way. Deciding to keep the man alive with a note. This would make someone happy. As Donte exit out the back door Monster shot him in the head and took the letter. Fingerprints was he Donte wanted.

They disappear into the night making it to Donte car. They arrived to Red Hook without a hunch. They sat back while the money was counted. Donte guessed one hundred thousand. He was sure it was more but the bills were everywhere like they didn't get to count it yet.

The female comes in the room. She hands Donte a slip. He smiles, "two point eight"

"Two hundred thousand wow they were collecting. I'm happy to take their place." Monster say thinking about his cut.

"We also got them for six birds" Donte adds. He sat back and thought about the hit and what it would do to the streets. No one in history has went to war with THE BLACK NATION ARMY and won. He sent the the pictures in the mail to the daily news. He wasn't worried about being traced he made sure to take precautions before sending them. Some of them were crucial to look at but some would definitely make the paper. War against THE BLACK NATION ARMY WAS ON. They had so many enemies that they had no idea who was behind the hit. Donte would use this as his cover. He knew eventually he would have to take responsibility for the hits.

After all the money was split the goons left. Just the main lieutenant Brock stayed, "Good job out there Brock" Donte say.

"Thanks I would say the same to you but you know." This made them chuckle. "So you want to tell me how you plan on defeating THE BLACK NATION ARMY when we hardly have enough manpower to go to war with them?" Brock asked speaking the truth.