Chapter Two

After Stacey hung up the phone with Lisa and CooCoo she went back downstairs to finish talking with her family. They spoke more about the idea for a couple hours making plans and notes on what they wanted to do and what needed to be done ASAP. Around six in the evening CooCoo and Lisa pulls into the driveway. Stacey and Tiffany say Thier good byes and leave. As they were leaving Demmec was pulling into the driveway. Stacey waved at him and they pulled away. He waved back and went inside the house.

"Okay, now what's on your mind that got me all impatient to hear?" Stacey says from the back seat of the car as they drive to an unknown destination. After they were a good pace away from the house.

"You remember Desmond right?" Lisa asked. Desmond was a dude they all went to school with. He was a football star that never made it to the pro's because he chose the streets and ended up with a record.

"Yeah, Mr. Big shot, who could forget him?" Stacey say looking at Tiffany to see if she remembered Desmond, she agrees as well, "what about him?"

"He called me this morning" Lisa say stopping short just to add suspense in what she was about to reveal.

"Wow, okay I have a phone too, which...."

"Okay I get it. I'll get to the point. So Desmond calls me and asked me if I wanted to make some money. I say 'yeah, doing what?' he tells me moving and stuff
So I'm like dude I'm a female we don't move furniture, we have you men to do that for us. He sucks his teeth because obviously I missed the line. He says no not furniture, but goods"

"Drugs?" Tiffany asked having an idea. Desmond was known for having loads of drugs. It wouldn't be surprising if he was asking for help moving his product. Tiffany was the only one in the car as of then, that had actually dated Desmond. During this relationship she helped him here and there but eventually his time was consumed with his work. Tiffany not liking to take second to anything, broke the relationship off. Desmond to her fell far from her list and hearing his name was kind of annoying.

"So we get to talking" Lisa continues ignoring Tiffany's comment. Everyone in the car knew about Tiffany and Desmond history. She didn't speak on it and neither did they. "He said I got some things that need to get from the south. I'm like dude what's wrong with your legs? Don't you have a car? He chuckles and says 'well I did until I lost my license, DUI. I'm like sucks to be you pal cause 'I don't drive'. He mumbles something. You know he like French or something. So I don't understand what he said"

"Probably called you a dumb broad. He wouldn't be that far off" CooCoo says. They were being driven by Lisa. So they knew she fed him some bull crap, which he probably knew and was tired of her games. The comment made everyone in the car laugh. "What else did he say?"

"So, he said, look I have some serious money for you if you pick up my car down south. 'I'm like down south where?' he says Florida and I laugh I'm not going to Florida to pick up your car. Just drive carefully. Why can't you send someone else? He says, 'No one else is answering their phone's. I'm thinking, why not call your ex bu?" She glance at Tiffany. Tiffany gives her a 'Don't-Play-With-Me' look on her face. Lisa continues, "He gives me a price that comes well in the thousands. I say I'll give him a call and that's the end of the phone call"

"So all we know is he wants us to go down south to pick up a car? Sounds like we are not being told everything that comes with the car" Stacey says. Of all the girls in the car she was willing to go. She always wanted to go to Florida and she was willing to at least take the trip.

"This is all we know. My guess it's guns or something. It could be drugs" CooCoo states. She was interested in knowing what was in the car. She was willing to go. She just needed one more person to agree with her.