Chapter three

Night time came and Lisa phones comes to life. They were all laid back in their hotel room watching a movie on television. Lisa pauses the movie and puts the phone on speaker, "hello"

"Yeah my man is ready for you. Same address, he leaving in an hour so make your way over there" Desmond says feeling like a boss.

Lisa was about to tell him off but decided not to. "Cool we on our way" she hangs up before he could say anything else. "Some people just need to fall from the face of this earth" Lisa comments, she got out of bed and stretched. "You guys ready?"

"WE don't all have to go to pick up the car. I'll go with you to drive the car back here and we'll leave tomorrow morning to get back the city" Stacey replies. This made sense to everyone, Lisa nods and then they were off.

                                                                                  xxxxxx

On the road back to the city Lisa and CooCoo drove Desmond car while Stacey and Tiffany drove Lisa's car. "What you think their driving back?" Tiffany asked Stacey looking at the car ahead of them.

"Since whatever it is their driving is hidden within the car, I think it's drugs. You've dealt with him long enough to know that it's hard to stash away artillery, especially in a dump like that" Stacey replies.

"I think it's drugs also" the ride back to the city was twenty hours. When they arrived to the city they dropped the car off at one of Desmond's car shops. They were paid them thousand dollars total for the trip. They split the money four ways and headed towards Stacey apartment. They get to Stacey's apartment after stopping at the store about Desmond and other hustlers they knew, until Tiffany's phone rang. "Excuse me my bu is calling" Tiffany say leaving the living room and going into Stacey's bedroom.

"So your parents is for sure making that move?" CooCoo said referring to the corner store in New Jersey.

"They said they were. Sounds like a good plan too. They said Donte found the spot for us and all that" Stacey confirmed.

"Where Donte sexy ass anyway. I haven't seen him in months" Lisa say. It was no secret that Lisa crushed on Donate. He knew this but stayed his distance. They all know Lisa was a little off on the head and messing with her feelings would definitely stir up the craziness in her head.

"I don't know , but my guess is his ass is staying far away from your crazy ass" CooCoo say making them laugh. They begin watching television, when Tiffany joined in them.

"I hope he laying some bills. The way you looking" Stacey say to her best friend, seeing that she was gloating.

Tiffany smiles slyly and says, "more than that. So the question is now, who wants to make some more money"

"Ah man" CooCoo say making everyone laugh again, "Serious though, what are we the come up crew. Do it look like I'm broke or something"

"No, but hey money can always be made, and by the way we're crime lord's that's what we do" Stacey says to CooCoo. "So what your bu talking about?" She adds once her point was absorbed.

"Well he didn't give ma all the details, but from what I gathered I know it has something to do with what we just did" Tiffany says with a shrug.of her shoulders.

"Wait ain't Desmond and your bu like brothers?" Lisa adds.

"No, but they know each other. My bu was on some basketball shit and Desmond was the school football star. They know of each other" Tiffany says in defense.

"Bitch, you be doing too much for me" Stacey says making everyone laugh.

                                   xxxxxx