"Whats your name?"

Harry's pov

I stood there speechless. I didn't expect that much of a meaning behind a simple smile. After she told me she stopped talking again.

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" I ask her.

She just shrugged still not talking.

"I'm not going to know where to drop you off unless you tell me so...." I hinted that she needed to tell me where to drop her off because I have no clue.

"Fine I will just take you to my house." I spit out annoyed with her stubbornness. I saw her eyes widen in fear which made me slightly smirk. I'm happy I have this affect on her.

She started shaking her head no almost immediately after I said that. Her small bony hands pointing in the directions she would like me to go in. After a ten minute drive we arrived back to the small park.

The sun was awake and shining bright by now. I pulled my phone out of the back pocket of my black skinny jeans checking the time which read 9:08am

"Don't you have anywhere el-" before I could even finish my sentence she got out of the car slammed the door gave me a small fake smile and left.
I flinched at the loud noise debating in my head whether to go after her or leave.

Ella's pov

I got out of Harry's car, slammed the door, gave him the most fake smile I could muster up, so he knew I didn't appreciate anything he did and just ran the opposite direction.

I'm still so mad at myself for talking to him, not only that but also because I told him why I smiled. I have nowhere to stay so I had to come back to this park. I sat on the oddly comfortable grass and rested my back against a talk thick tree. What did I do deserve to have this life. I can't do anything right not even kill myself I'm so pathetic. I started thinking of my life everything that happened to it. The good memories with my mom and dad. The bad memories of my mom and dad when my dad was changing. The memories of him beating my mom, calling her names, killing her. Then he started abusing me verbally and physically. I'm honestly surprised how I'm not mentally ill yet by all the crap that went on in my life.

Caught up in my thoughts and listening intently to the voices of my demons I didn't notice someone was standing right in front of me till I couldn't feel the sun gently kissing me with its warmth.

I looked up and saw a guy with thick blonde hair styled up in a tall yet messy quiff and bright blue eyes. He has skinny legs which were covered in black skinny jeans, his nirvana shirt show cased his broad shoulders. He had a black lip piercing on the right side of his bottom lip.

He gave me a small apologetic smile trying to disguise the pity in his eyes.

"Hi I'm Luke, you seem quite distraught and stressed. I'm not saying you look bad in any way but I thought I should check up on you." He shyly said but in a confident tone.

I couldn't help but smile an actual smile at how confused he looked with the way he worded his sentence. I could only imagine how terrible I do look so I don't blame him, but what caught my attention was his thick Australian accent.

I obviously didn't reply to anything he said but gave him a genuine smile and waved politely.

"What's your name?" He asked, curiosity dancing in his eyes.

I didn't know how to reply so I just made a cut gesture on my throat trying to tell him I don't talk. He looked pretty confused so I kept on doing it.

"Are you sick? Did someone hurt your throat?" He questions and I shake me head no.

I keep on doing this gesture and it looked like he understood that I don't talk, but hen his eyes lit up with amusement, now I was the confused one.