Gangs

Harry's pov

We both freeze when we hear the doorbell ring. No one was suppose to come.

I slowly make my way to the door and tell Ella to wait at the kitchen which she does.

I arrive at the door and look through the peephole and see Louis.

I let out a sigh of relief and yell out its Louis so Ella can hear.

I swing the door open and greet one of my best mates with a smile but he doesn't return it.

"Harry go Call Ella I have major things I need to tell you." Louis said seriously walking in.

"Well hello to you to." I say sarcastically.

"Harry this is not the time for joking around I'm serious." Louis said and he really did look serious.

I started getting panicked a bit Louis is usually never serious and he didn't sound happy.

Before I can even go and call Ella she was walking into the living room where me and Louis are standing.

"Sit" Louis tells us.

we both sit down Louis still standing up.

"Steve has been very alert after you left Ella. He hired more people who are very skilled not only with weapons but with there fighting to. He still looking for you and he hired top notch workers and stuff just to find you. I don't know why he's making it that big of a deal but he got the biggest gang in all of the UK to help find you." Louis says and Ella looks shocked but scared at the same time. I don't blame her. "what's the gang called?" I ask Louis.
"Black sparrow, and there leader is a very dangerous, powerful, and manipulative." Louis says looking scared just by talking about this guy. "who is he?" I ask. he gives me a pained expression before saying "Desmond, Desmond Styles."

Ella's pov

I knew that was Harry's dad by the way his face instantly paled after Louis said that name.

Harry didn't say anything for a couple seconds but then stormed out of the house.

I debate whether to go after him or not.

"Leave him alone for a bit, just let him cool down and soak up all this information " Louis says "I know what it feels like for your dad to be in a gang and it's defiantly not nice. I actually have a good family besides my dad. Looking at you guys with your hard life's and family problems I feel terrible. Even though My dads in a gang and all the rest of my family is great I love them. You went through so much in your life yet you always have good grades, was positive, nice and always smiling. I don't know how you did it but I look up to you for that. Thanks for forgiving us. I know it's not as easy to forget but hopefully we can replace all your bad memories with us to good ones." Louis finishes.

I honestly feel shocked at what he said. My mind still registering everything. He works for my dads gang thing even though he has a good family. He wants to replace my bad memories with them to good ones. Harry's dad is also a gang leader.

Harry knows most of my secrets, but I rarely know any of his.

Short again I know but I'm posting a lot love you guys please vote and comment would mean a lot love you guys:)