Shizuku Hinomori

Name: Shizuku Hinomori

Japanese: 日野森雫

Date Of Birth: December 6, 2004

Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Known Relationships/Family:

Shiho Hinomori (younger sister)

Shihori Hinomori/Brand New Style (Shiho) (cousin)

Shizuru Hinomori/Brand New Style (Shizuku) (cousin)

Specialty: Archery & embroidery

Favorite Food: Udon noodles & tofu skin

Least Favorite Food: Spicy foods

Dislikes: Reading maps & using computers

Fun Facts:

- This Project Sekai character, Colorful Recollection (or her real name Calla Fabi), Sweet * Party Miku (or her real name Nan Stallard), and Snow Miku 2023 (or her real name Eira Acardi) are all birthday twins.

- Shizuku is a member of More More Jump!.

- Shizuku has a kind and mature personality. She worries a lot about disappointing her fans, feeling she must maintain a "perfect" image, but is beginning to show her true self. While she may appear very calm and poised (and often is), she does have some quirks, such as drinking miso soup during dance practice and being extremely bad with technology.

- Shizuku loves going on walks but can't remember any of the street names. She gets lost even in places familiar to her, such as the shopping mall.

- She is terrible with any technology to the point that she might break it.

And here's a picture of her Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Shizuku)

Real Name: Shizuru Hinomori (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: December 6, 2004

Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Shihori Hinomori/Brand New Style (Shiho) (younger sister)

Shiho Hinomori (cousin)

Shizuku Hinomori (cousin)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- This Shizuku module, Colorful Recollection (or her real name Calla Fabi), Sweet * Party Miku (or her real name Nan Stallard), and Snow Miku 2023 (or her real name Eira Acardi) are all birthday twins.

- Just like Shizuku to Shiho, Shizuru is clingy towards Shihori. Shihori is just as annoyed by it as Shiho is. Not only that, but Shizuru is clingy to Shizuku and Shiho, making it a headache for Shiho, but a delight for Shizuku.

See you guys in the next chapter!