Ena Shinonome

Name: Ena Shinonome

Japanese: 東雲絵名

Date Of Birth: April 30, 2005

Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Known Relationships/Family:

Akito Shinonome (younger brother)

Akitomo Shinonome/Brand New Style (Akito) (cousin)

Eniko Shinonome/Brand New Style (Ena) (cousin)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specialty: Researching fashion accessories & picking out the best cooking ingredients

Favorite Foods: Pancakes & cheesecake

Least Favorite Food: Carrots

Dislikes: Getting up in the morning

Fun Facts:

- Ena is a member of 25-Ji, Night Chord De.

- Ena is a strong-willed girl. When she draws, she starts living in her own world, and disregards everything around her. As observed by her fellow members, she forgets to turn off her mic, and they then hear her muttering several comments about her illustrations, mostly about how they're not what she is going for. Because of her father's inability to accept her and her illustrations, she's grown envious of those she deems to have talent and becomes bitter when those people throw it away; as she does not believe she has talent. Furthermore, she craves attention and praises for her art, leading her down the road of perfectionism. She gets flustered when her fellow members compliment them and angry when they do otherwise.

- She is also described as a "tsundere" by Mizuki. Though she is not usually cold, she would hesitate when her friends would suggest ideas she is not into. She is also known to be kind of sarcastic towards them as well. However, she also has a caring and soft side as well. In the story of Secret Distance, she becomes worried of Mizuki while they were trying to find Mafuyu, because they went into the Empty SEKAI to find her. In the last scene of the story, she worries about them (Mizuki) again, as she woke up and saw their frown in the train moments ago in the story. She is also a scaredy-cat, as seen in the same event story, wherein she constantly screams while the group walks through the rumored haunted tunnel.

- Ena wants attention, as it somewhat gives her comfort and happiness. She is fond of taking selfies of herself and posts them online, and is very proud of them. As seen in one of the 1-panel comics, she panics because her selfies usually lose to cat videos. In the stories of 25-ji, Night Chord De., she is sometimes seen taking a selfie when she is down and posts it on the internet. She would then cheer up because of the compliments and praises from the comments she sees.

And here's a picture of her Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Ena)

Real Name: Eniko Shinonome (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: April 30, 2005

Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Akitomo Shinonome/Brand New Style (Akito) (younger brother)

Akito Shinonome (cousin)

Ena Shinonome (cousin)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

See you guys in the next chapter!