Mafuyu Asahina

Name: Mafuyu Asahina

Japanese: 朝比奈まふゆ

Date Of Birth: January 27, 2006

Age: 18

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Known Relationships/Family:

Maeko Asahina/Brand New Style (Mafuyu) (twin sister)

Occupation: Unknown

Specialty: Speaking English

Favorite Food: Mom's home cooking

Least Favorite Food: None

Dislikes: None

Fun Facts:

- Despite this Project Sekai character and Kagerou Daze #2 having the same first name, they are not related in any way, shape, or form.

- Mafuyu is a member of 25-Ji, Night Chord De.

- Mafuyu is not related to Kagerou Daze #2 (or her real name Hiyori Asahina) in any way, shape, or form.

- Mafuyu is admired for her smarts, athleticism, and the humble sincerity she shows that keeps any praise for these talents out of her own mouth. She is known to be kind, generous, and considerate, her words always polite and her voice soft and warm. She is difficult, arguably impossible, to anger, for any hesitation she shows that might betray disagreement or displeasure is immediately covered with a gentle "smile". She is someone whom others are not afraid to rely on, and someone whom others often put high hopes on, knowing that she has met expectations before and will continue to do so.

- To everyone else, Mafuyu is a "good girl." However, to herself and behind the mask, she lacks emotion, empathy and apathy; abandoned by her true self a long time ago, she is desperately searching to find herself once again. Mafuyu's "true personality", or, at the very least, the person she is when there is no one else watching, is considerably more cold and blunt. Her voice is dull and her face is flat, both holding no feeling for she has none to show. She speaks few words, and the words she does speak tend to be no more than what is needed. The polite consideration she is expected to have, that colors the sentences she crafts for others, is nowhere to be heard. While she is not pleasant or "good," she is honest - as honest as she has the capacity for. It's only within her cold honesty are her true feelings, her true self, given the slightest chance to show themselves, and the other members of 25-ji, Night Chord De. recognize this in their willingness to offer a space where she can be "rehabilitated."

And here's a picture of her Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Mafuyu)

Real Name: Maeko Asahina (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: January 27, 2006

Age: 18

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Mafuyu Asahina (twin sister)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- Maeko faces the same strict and controlling treatment from her and Mafuyu's mom. It's gone to the point where Maeko is embarrassed to enjoy what she used to and is too scared to defend herself. Her relationship with Mafuyu is a little strained, but wants somebody to talk and listen to.

See you guys in the next chapter!