Rui Kamishiro

Name: Rui Kamishiro

Japanese: 神代類

Date Of Birth: June 24, 2006

Age: 17

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'11"

Known Relationships/Family:

Ruiga Kamishiro/Brand New Style (Rui) (twin brother)

Occupation: Street performer & part-time Phoenix Wonderland cast

Specialty: Inventing

Favorite Food: Soda candy

Least Favorite Food: Vegetables

Dislikes: Cleaning & menial tasks

Fun Facts:

- This Project Sekai: Colorful Stage character and Twilight Homicide Song have the same first name. However, their last names are different and they are different genders.

- Rui is a member of Wonderland x Showtime.

- Rui lives by his own set of rules, which causes people to consider him a weirdo. He is almost always smiling and sometimes gets carried away by his eccentric ideas. This includes using people as test dummies for his ideas and waterboarding them in swimming pools, as stated by Nene. Despite the apparent riskiness of his ideas, Rui does his best to take safety into consideration.

- Rui also has levels of curiosity that borderline on obsession, as he loves to take toys and home appliances apart to see how they work. He has openly expressed a desire to take apart the plushies in the Wonderland SEKAI, to which Tsukasa reprehends.

- He cares deeply for his friends, as shown when he defended Emu and her dreams from her brothers, as well building NeneRobo to help Nene with her fear of talking to others. He is also a teasing and playful person, with an example being his constant ideas for performances that often involve putting Tsukasa's life in danger.

- Rui is fluent in English.

- Rui finds platypuses to be fascinating, due to being mammals yet still laying eggs.

And here's a picture of his Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Rui)

Real Name: Ruiga Kamishiro (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: June 24, 2006

Age: 17

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Rui Kamishiro (twin brother)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

See you guys in the next chapter!