Emu Otori

Name: Emu Otori

Japanese: 鳳えむ

Date Of Birth: September 9, 2008

Age: 15

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Height: 5'0"

Known Relationships/Family:

Kounosuke Otori (father)

Keisuke Otori (older brother) (born July 5th, 1992)

Shousuke Otori (older brother) (born March 23rd, 1996)

Hinata Otori (older sister) (born February 17th, 2003)

Emire Otori/Brand New Style (Emu) (cousin)

Occupation: Part-time Phoenix Wonderland cast

Specialty: Acrobatics & foodie

Favorite Food: Taiyaki

Least Favorite Food: None

Dislikes: Dusk

Fun Facts:

- With a cheerful and somewhat naive personality, Emu is highly impulsive, acting on every idea that she comes up with, with a tendency to drag people around her into her plans. Emu has established her own personal catchphrase, "Wonderhoy!☆", which she uses as a way to motivate herself. She uses the catchphrase frequently, more often than not shouting it out after most of her sentences. When she's with others, she encourages and sometimes pushes them to shout it alongside her, possibly for the purpose of trying to motivate them with it. Her room is a reflection of her upbeat attitude, a mess of colors and patterns that the excited girl sees as representing happiness.

- Emu has three older siblings, two brothers and a sister. When in the presence of her brothers, she seems to tone down her upbeat personality, becoming much calmer, which is likely an effect of her brothers' discouragement of her loud way of self-expression. They are annoyed by her behavior, shutting her ideas and opinions down with blunt words. Her second oldest brother, Shousuke, is particularly harsh, calling her selfish and telling Emu that both her and her ideas are dumb. Although she tries her best to remain positive, her brothers' criticism does damage her spirit. It's also shown that Emu is also quite sensitive to rejection and disapproval, even when indirect, which may be another result of this criticism. After the Wonder Magical Showtime! event, her brothers come around to be more considerate towards her ideas, which Emu is very happy about. Her oldest brother Keisuke even says "Wonderhoy" with them in the final chapter.

- Though at first she is quick to disregard her own insecurities in favor of trying to put on a smile at all times, as she becomes closer with her bandmates, she starts to become more comfortable with them. Having found a group of people that share her goal of restoring the park to its' former glory, Emu expresses extreme gratitude for her friends and their support. Eventually she asserts that the group is one of the most important things to her, trusting them enough to finally open up about the impact her brothers' negativity has had, crying to her friends as she lets her feelings out.

- Emu also seems to have a keen intuition when it comes to the sincerity of a person's expressions, though she doesn't seem to be fully aware of it. This is shown in her first encounter with Mafuyu, whom she meets through the Sports Festival. Upon meeting, Emu is quick to become terrified of Mafuyu when she realizes her smile does not seem to be genuine, noting that although Mafuyu is smiling on the outside, it doesn't feel "right".

- Emu has a very good sense of hearing.

- Emu's father is currently 55 years old, her oldest brother Keisuke is 30, Shousuke is 27, and Hinata is 20. Hinata is currently in college. Keisuke, Shousuke, and Kounosuke are theme park managers.

And here's a picture of her Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Emu)

Real Name: Emire Otori (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: September 9, 2008

Age: 15

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Emu Otori (cousin)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

See you guys in the next chapter!