Mizuki Akiyama

Name: Mizuki Akiyama

Japanese: 暁山瑞希

Date Of Birth: August 27, 2007

Age: 16

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'4"

Known Relationships/Family:

Mizumo Akiyama/Brand New Style (Mizuki) (twin)

Occupation: Part-time worker at a clothing store

Specialty: Redesigning clothes

Favorite Food: Curry rice & French fries

Least Favorite Food: Mushrooms

Dislikes: Foods that are too hot

Fun Facts:

- This Project Sekai character and Miko have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Mizuki is a member of 25-Ji, Night Chord De.

- Mizuki uses they/them pronouns.

- Mizuki is a moody person, and Kanade thinks they only act on their own principles. They tend to get frustrated and upset when ridiculed, and strongly desire to express themselves freely, without holding back or being made fun of. They have an obsession with cute things, expressing it through their hand-altered fashion.

- Despite their energetic, carefree, and sometimes childish demeanor, Mizuki is often shown to be the most mature member of 25-ji, Night Chord de., as Ena herself admits in one of her card stories. They often assume the role of mediator in arguments, breaking things up between Mafuyu and Ena.

- Mizuki is fairly introspective, and is therefore usually the one to suggest breaks when they notice that their fellow members have grown tired or particularly stressed out. Where Kanade tends to hone in on a certain task, Mizuki keeps their attention at least somewhat rooted in reality, able to sense changes in tension and atmosphere in the group.

- They are able to come to fairly nuanced conclusions about issues, as well as people, as is evident in the way they spoke of their feelings towards Mafuyu disappearing; explaining their emotions but acknowledging that it is not her responsibility to respond to, or feel saved by, Mizuki's feelings.

- For better or for worse, they have a very strong learned sense of boundaries; when to involve themselves in the affairs of others, and when to involve others in their own affairs. They acknowledge that they themselves are bound to have little understanding of others' struggles before proceeding to offer an opinion. Mizuki carries with them a strong recognition of the struggles their fellow members face, and with this comes a belief that the group isn't an appropriate space to share their own struggles. It seems that they stay secretive, to an extent, from an understanding that everyone has things they want to keep hidden.

And here's a picture of their Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Mizuki)

Real Name: Mizumo Akiyama (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: August 27, 2007

Age: 16

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Mizuki Akiyama (twin)

Occupation: High school student (they're currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

See you guys next time!