Chapter 4

Katerina's POV:

Katerina's POV:

The room for psychology was small, it had three tables and each one seemed to hold about four people. The walls were filled with many different photos and designs, my favorite pattern on the walls were the psychedelic ones, I love how the design and colour is so crazy yet somehow it seemed to work perfectly.

After taking in the room I walked up to the teacher and said "Hi, I'm in the new student in this class, the lady in the office wanted you to sign this for me."

He picked up the paper and signed it before saying "Hello Miss Swan welcome to psychology, please take a seat next to Miss Stanley." Before continuing with what he was doing before I walked over.

After finding my seat I turned to look over at the person beside me and saw a cute brunette with the most gorgeous blue eyes, when I looked at her top I instantly knew that I needed to get her to become my new shopping buddy. She was wearing a cute pink long-sleaved crop top pared with a pair of back mom jeans.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Stanly, Your Isabella's sister right?" Voiced out the beautiful brunette beside me. Her face seamed to go slightly strained when she mentioned my sister, but I chose to ignore it knowing that my sister has a bad habit of making people irritated very quickly.

I let out small chuckle at her dislike for my sister before saying "Yeah I'm Kat, can I call you Jess?" Jessica smiled brightly at my question and quickly nodded her head before she said, "Yea-Totally, and can I just say that I'm absolutely in love with your outfit."

"Oh my god, thank you! I was about to say the same thing, your top is to die for!" I declared while lightly blushing from the complement she gave me. Deciding I wasn't about to let a opportunity go I quickly added "we should totally go on a shopping trip together sometime, your style is amazing!"

Jess preened at my comment, and we planned our shopping  over a serries of notes throughout the rest of our class.

———<3——— ( skip to lunch)

As I walked in to the cafeteria I could instantly see the clicks start to form, and the line for the food start to grow.

Once Jess had her food and we started to walk to her table, and as we got closer I saw that we would be sitting with my twin, Eric, and Mike Newton.

Mike is a blonde wannabe jock who thinks very highly of himself, and I mean good for him not many people can do that, but at the same time I do not need to you telling me how great you are every five seconds. Jess has informed me that she has feelings for Mike, but she's been trying to get over them because she doesn't believe that dating Mike would be good for her.

After we sat down at the table I pulled out the lunch I made this morning and started munching on it, but I was suddenly blinded my a bright light. "Sorry, I needed a  candid for the feature."
When I looked to where the voice was coming from I saw baby Angela.