Chapter 12

Katerina's POV:

Katerina's POV:

'Die'

'Just die'

'Pleaseeeee dieee'

'It's too early to be aliveeeee'

Letting out a muffled cry I hopped out of my bed and turned off my fourth wake up alarm. Wishing that I could just stay in bed for the rest of the day. But knowing I can't because I have school, and need to meet with Jazzy to work on our history assignment as it is Wednesday.

With a sigh I turn to my closet and try to find a cute outfit for the day, however everything I choose was too light for the cold weather of forks.

After fifteen minutes of searching my closest I finally decided on a cute flower dress that reached my thighs, with thigh high socks and a black leather jacket too keep me warm.

For my make up I went with a 'natural look' and a glossed lip, then my hair went up into another messy bun.

Today for breakfast I'm making bacon and scrambled eggs, I know it's not interesting or fancy but today i'm just to lazy to be cooking something that energy consuming

The bacon was a mixture of soft and crunchy, because while I love soft bacon, dad prefers crunch and crispy bacon.

Grabbing three plates, I set each one on the table with food before making my coffee and sitting down to eat.

About five minutes into my breakfast dad came down in his uniform with a sleepy look on his face. He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before filling up a mug of coffee and eating his own breakfast.

Giving a smile to him I ask "How was your sleep?"

Looking up from my food I see dad chewing his food before responded with "It was good, but not long enough." He took another bite of food before opino his mouth to speak again, " How was your sleep KitCat?"

I finished to my last bite before nodding my head "It wasn't the best I couldn't get comfy for a little while.... but once I did I never wanted to get out bed agin."