Chapter 6

Katerina POV:

Katerina POV:

History class was pretty boring today, we were told to start a research project about any genocide of our choice, and to make things more interesting we got to do it in partners.

I was worried I'd be stuck doing the project alone but Luckily Jasper offered to be my partner. Together we had decide our project would be on the rape of Nanking.

I wasn't so sure what is was yet, but Jasper assured me that it would be a good topic for us to do.

Because this was a project we had to do mostly outside of class, Jasper and I decided we would meet at the library after school every Monday and Wednesday until the project was finished.

I had just started my time line for the project when the bell rang.

After saying goodbye to Jasper, I started to make my way to biology class, but before I could get there I walked into what felt like and extremely comfy wall?

Walls aren't comfy... well now I'm confused.

I looked up saw the most gorgeous coffee coloured eyes staring at me. However I was surprised when I saw tiny flecks of gold in them.

When I realized I was standing here staring at some stranger intensely, my body quickly took a large step back and tilled my head down and offered a very embarrassed "Sorry.."

"Its ok Katty"

"Kol!?"

Snapping my head back up , I finally noticed the rest of Kol's features come into place.

His hair was in its normal upwards position, but somehow it was looking extra fluffy today, his lips were set in a soft smile. And his outfit was a simple pair of black jeans paired with a white long sleeve shirt that showed off his muscles.

"Can I walk you to class?"

"Sure" I chuckled slightly "I mean we do have the same class"

A flustered look came in kol's face before he whispered "Oh... right"

I couldn't help but think he looked cute with that look on his face, his cheeks went flushed and his eyebrows scrunched up slightly. I would love to see him like this more often... but for now we had to leave for class.

"Sooo we should probably go now"

"Yes let's go!" Exclaimed Kol before he started to lead us away.

After Kol took his first few steps he seemed to pause, I was confused on why he stopped so suddenly but before I question him a girl named Maggie appeared before us. She stepped really close to Kol, batted her lashes a few times and twisted a piece of her hair before finally speaking. "Hey Kol, I was wondering if you would like to hangout at my place tonight?"

Her question and small flirtations lit a small fire in me. I don't know where it came from, but I was starting to get angry and something inside of me was telling me to get rid of her. However before I could do anything, Kol took a big step back grabbed my hand and strongly said 'No.' before he started to lead us to class again.

I blushed at the contact and strangely enough I started to calm down, my anger was basically nonexistent now. 

As we walked to class neither of us said anything. I was too busy staring at our conjoined hands and thinking about how much I loved holding my moons hand and how nice it felt holding it...

My moon? Where do that come from?

My thoughts started to become clustered and full of questions, all about that man holding my hand.

My head was so full I didn't even notice that we had entered the class and sat down until Kol started rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Little sun?" Concerned Kol asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah!" I hummed with a smile. "Just lost in thought."

———<3———<3

Kol POV:

I was worried about My little sun she's seemed so lost in her head and I wanted to help her find her way back.

So I started to lightly rub my thumb in circles across her hand in attempt to slowly pull her back to reality.

When she came back to reality her face smoothed out and her eye looked slightly glasses over. When I asked her if she was okay, she replied in a light and airy voice. All this combined made my sun start to look like a fairy .

Absolutely magical.

Before me and Katerina could talk anymore Mr. Tanner started talking, signalling the start of class.

The both of turned the front of the room and started writing our notes.

778 words

———<3———

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been really busy with school so this story won't have fast updates.