Chater 9

(The next two chapters will be short filler chapters)

Alice POV:

Dear Diary

My mind has slowly become cluttered with thoughts of one person and no it is not my Jasper.

Her name is Katerina

She is my brothers mate. My visions of her always show two different paths she can take.

One leads to her being a very powerful vampire who keeps this family together and protects us when problems arise. She will also show the world how powerful my coven truly is And help us become to the leaders of the new vampire world.

The other vision shows her pulling apart all of Carlisle's, Edward's and my hard work and creating a completely new family.  After she's created this new family my vision comes to an end, and I can never seem to see after that.

We put so much work in getting this coven together and Turing it into what it is. So I won't allow some random girl to destroy it. Therefore the minute she steps off the path I want her on, I will find a way to end her.

Our hard work shall not be destroyed!!

Carlisle had to start a coven that was accepted by society while using the animal diet, and he had to convince his mate Esme into believing that me and Edward are only doing what needed and that what we say is always right.

Edward has the ability to listen to others thoughts which helps us keep everyone together. His ability to read one's mind has also helped us manipulate the others into doing what we want. Without his ability it would take us much longer to become the rulers we want to be. There is also the added bonus that his powers allows us to be and even more powerful coven.

And I have done the most out of the three of us. I carefully picked out every single member of this coven and created them into who I need to be. They are my chess pieces and I will make them move where I need them to move.

I helped Carlisle realize his potential as a leader of our coven and maybe even the vampier community, well I made him believe he has that power.

Esme, she was the same person she is now. Motherly, caring, kind, and beautiful.
But she had two traits that I just had to get rid of, and that was her stubbornness to believe in what's right and her obsessive need to do the opposite of what she is told to do. Once I had gotten that fixed there really was no problem with her.

Edward didn't need any convincing or changing. His need for power is over others had him easily joining my cause and even helping me out when it came controlling the others. All he wanted in return was a chance to rule along side me.

Jasper was the next one I had to manipulated. His counterpart Major and ability to control emotions made him a very valuable part of my plan. He was harder to do then the rest. I had to convince him I was his mate and make him believe that I truly loved him. Which turned out to be harder to do then said because of his powers. Luckily I had got in done and now I had him wrapped around my finger and doing everything I want.

The next was Rosalie and Kol. The siblings are the Hardest to keep under control.

Rosalie is a beautiful force to be reckoned with, she is headstrong and will fight you every step of the way, she makes my coven desirable and is willing to fight for her family. However she is a thorn in my arse because no matter what I do, she will never bend to my will.

Kol is a kind and funny powerhouse and like his sister he refuses to bend to other peoples wants and needs. Kols personality like Emmet's helps us keep the family alive and happy. And his powers are and added bonus. He has the ability to phase through objects, shape shift, and become invisible.
These are just a few of the abilities we've seen from him and they are incredibly powerful. He will have an important Procter role in my coven.

The last vampire in my coven is Emmet he is a very happy go lucky personality which contradicts his big and scary appearance. Emmet is very easy to manipulate into doing what I want because he trusts others too easily.  However the only time he won't do what I say is when Rosalie says otherwise. Emmet is extremely loyal to Rosalie and would do absolutely anything for her.

Now my two new pawns are the twins Isabella and Katerina. One is a whore who is Edward's blood singer, I've already decided that's she will fit into the family perfectly if Edward chooses to keep her. The other is Kol's mate, she... is a wildcard and had the ability to destroy everything I've ever so carefully put together.

I'm not sure if she's worth the risk yet.

She'll either lead me to my rightful spot as the ruler of the vampire work or she annihilate all my dreams.
———<3———

881 words
This looks is a filler chapter, and I thought it would be cool to let you see what's going on with other peoples minds

NOT EDITED!!