Chapter 7

Katerina's POV:

Katerina's POV:

School had finally ended a couple hours  ago and I was now making my way to the towns paint shop.

I was picking up white, greyand light green paint.

My plan was to paint and redecorate and the house. It needs to be done sooo badly. The way it is decorated now just make the house look small, clusters and uninviting.

So instead we are going to make it bright, lively and open. To do this I'm going to paint the walls and add lots of greenery, which should make our home more inviting.

Now I was thinking that if I paint the walls a light green and make the trims white it would allow the room to brighten up and look bigger. Then to I'm going to remove the all the furniture and exchange it with a white couch and two white lazy boys, which would add a conferring vibe . The for the other furniture things like tables, chairs, and shelves I'm going to exchange and buy it in light brown wood.

As I walked in to the paint store I was met with comforting atmosphere. Anything to do with art has always been able to instantly calm me down and feel relaxed.

The paint shop had wood walls with different colours lined up everywhere, the accents in the room were done in a royal red. At the counter there was a native man who looked to be the same age as me, he had a slim build and long hair.

"Hi, my name is Katerina Swan I called asking about some paint?"

The man at the counter looked up and gave me a smile before saying that he would be right back with my order.

"Ughh Glacial green and Decorator's white, for Katerina Swan... that will be $250"

Excited to start the painting I quickly pulled out three hundred dollars and handed it over, telling him to keep the change.

I had made it back to my car before a thought had claimed it's way into my head. Deciding that I would act on it, I quickly put the paint in the back before walking back to the store.

Once I made back I called out to the man at the counter, he quickly looked up in alarm before coming over and asking "can I help you with anything ?"

"Yes." I said with a smile. " For starters you could tell me your name."

"I'm Embry Call Mrs." he rushed out sounding slightly nervous as her scratched the back of his neck.

Pulling up all my courage and bravery I quickly asked "Well Embry I'm new to the town and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

A confused look popped onto his face as he contemplated my offer, before finally asking, "Me?"

"Yes, you!"

"Are you sure?"

Sadden by his questions, I put a soft smile on my face before I answered. "Yes. Embry I wouldn't have asked if I truly didn't want to."

A unsure look settled on his face before he nodded. Accepting my invitation he gave me a little note with his number and told me to text him so we could set up plans.

With a happy smile I left the store feeling accomplished.

I had eventually made it to the other stores and got the things I needed. Before deciding to head home.

———<3———<3 ( time skip )

I had made it home two hours ago and started on a easy supper for Dad, Bella and I.

I decided on making squash spaghetti with bacon and shrimp. Now I know you may be thinking 'Ewww' but I swear on my life that this is the most delicious food I've ever had!

I had managed to get all three of us at the table and eating comfortably for at least twenty minutes before Bella started asking dad lots of questions about the Cullen family.

Dad had told her the same thing he said at the dinner. 'The Cullens are a good family, their kids are some of the best behaved children in this town.."

However what dad said seemed to the complete opposite of what she wanted to hear. She kept asking dad for more personal information but he kept shutting her down at every turn.

Confused by Isabella's behaviour I decided to quickly finished my dinner and leave before she could start asking questions about my friends.

I had almost left the room before I herd Isabella call out my name. I now had two options, the first was to turn around and suffer through her interrogation OR I could quickly run my to my room and pray she didn't catch me.

The answer was obvious.

Bella was to clumsy to ever catch up with me, especially with all the stairs that led to my room.

So with my decision made I quickly bolted out of the room and up the stairs to the second level, once I made it to the top I herd a small bang and a curse echo throughout the house. I knew it was Isabella falling over something But not wanting to take any chances I dashed up the last set of stairs to my room and locked the door before Bella could even get close.

After about two minutes I her banging on the door and Isabella shouting at me to let her in.

Ignoring her, I entered my closet and changed into pj's and washed my face. After I was finished I headed up to my bed and played 'the proposal' on my projector.

 After I was finished I headed up to my bed and played 'the proposal' on my projector

(Her pjs)

935 words

———<3———

Agin sorry for short the two short chapters and any grammar mistakes, I didn't edit these two.