CHAPTER FOUR

It's been like five days and I haven't talked to dd or ddot ad notti. So I decided to go to their house. I didn't even knock I just walked in.

Yoooo what the fuck bro. I say as I see dd and some girl on the couch. So you ain't been talkin to me for a whole week or sum C's you been fuckin wit other bitches. I mean I know we ain't together but I still was lonely and needed a friend.

Bro it's not even like that DD says. Yes that's what they all say. You could've said you had a girlfriend bro. I'm sorry I just didn't know how to tell you. How all you had to do was say you was dating someone but it's whatever fuck it bro. I was on the verge of tears because I think I have feelings for him as in more then a friend.

I went home and just watched baddies south. My phone was blowing up so I just put it on dnd. I didn't talk to no one for 8 days straight I stayed at my house.

I got a call from ddot.

Hello?

Since you didn't come to the last concert can you come to this one just for me please.

I'll think about it.

Please come

Ok talk to you later.

Ight bye.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bro I really don't wanna see dd but I wanna go for notti and ddot. It whatever I'll go but I won't talk to dd. I went to my closet and found something cute to wear.

 I went to my closet and found something cute to wear

Outfit

Hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hair
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once I was done I went to meet up with ddot and notti.

Heyyy y'all I say giving them a hug. You wanna come on stage with us? Uuh sure why not. Ok come on. We went back stage and waited till it was time. All the girls went crazy.

Once they started rapping I started getting sturdy and shi. I'm just to presha like fr. Notti and ddot was hyping me up and stuff like I'm that nigga.

After a few hours later we all were done and went back stage. I saw dd walking towards me I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

Lane come on don't be like dat. Ok so what the fuck you want cause Ian got shit to say to you. Look bro I'm sorry I didn't want it to be like that. I didn't think that you was gone react like dat. Dick what you mean? You da one who had a bitch in da house all kissed up and shi wit you. Bro can we just go back to being friends. Sure just know ion even fuck wit you like dat no more cause you blew it bro. Ight.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards notti and ddot. Good job y'all. Y'all was good. Thank you they say. I went home and took a shower and went to sleep cause ion got time to ft dd rn.

It was the next day and as soon as I woke up I got a facetime call.

Broooo what do you want.

Heyyyy

dd what do you want

What you doing later?

Nothin why?

You should come over later.

Mhhh yea whatever.

Come on I'm being so for real.

Smh

You really funny you know that.

I know

Whatever I'll be over in a few.

Bye dick
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got in the shower and put some clothes on.

Outfit

Hair however you want.

Once I got to dd I knocked real hard. Yo dick why you beatin on my door like dat. Cause I can you gotta problem? Yea. Ok well solve it. Don't start with me lane.

Anyways where's my favs? They gone with noti. Mh I say quietly. Well you wanna play 2k wit me. Nigga ion know how to do dat shit. It ok imma teach you. Ugh ok bro.

I sat next to him as he turned the game on and started playing. dd this is not teaching me shit. Oh here he says he gave me the controller. How I'm posed to shoot the ball?

Oh my god come here. I am here. I mean here he says as he puts me on his lap. He put his arms around my waist and touched the controller with me. Now shoot. He says. Yeaaaaa I did that dick is you talking bout. Ayo dick you better calm yo lil ass down doing all dat dam bouncing.

Shut up you hating ass nigga. Who you talking to like dat he say. I turn around and face him. I'm talking to you bitch. No you not. Yes I am biiitchhhh. Ight bet he says. DD you Betta not do nun stupid. He flipped me over on the bed and got on top of me

Say? Don't you have girl homie? Nah. Smh ok. I looked at him in his eyes. So? So he says. He bends down and kissed me. And of course I kissed him back. We not even gone speak on dis lil make out session. Then he moved to my neck like why would he do dat.

Mhhh. Bro a nigga got me moaning and shit. Then boom before you know we was doing more then kissing. Ian even gone say no more.

Once we was done he laid down beside me out of breath. I got up and fell help a nigga out bro dd got up and carried me to the shower. He gave me some of his clothes.

Once I got out the shower dd was gone I heard water running in the other bathroom I guess he showering in there. I took the sheets off the bed and changer em.

I went in the bathroom where dd was. Ayo dd I'm finna go home. Ok see you later Dick. Ok bye.

Once I got home I saw Manny and nie on the couch watching TV. Where yo lil ass been. Uhh at a friend's house why? Was it that lil lightskin friend? Uhh yea why. Dam look like y'all had fun. All Dem dam hickeys on yo neck. Ugh y'all aggy.

I went to my room and got a text from noti

That nigga noti

Yo you trynna do a smash or pass thing for YouTube tomorrow.

Sure

Ight
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to sleep.