CHAPTER TWELVE

It's been two months and your side healed mostly.

You know that it's we been dating for a year now? I ask dd. Yeah I got a surprise for you but you gotta wait. Can you at least give me a hint? No then it'll ruin the surprise dumb ass. Ugh whatever.

I got on my phone and saw a whole bunch of edits with me and dd and just us by our selfs. Bro we just too fine.

Notti came in the room. Waddup twin he say. Yo dick what's Poppin. Nun what you doin. Nun just watching TikTok. You trynna play gta online wit me and ddot. Umm sure. Ight he says as he walks back into his room.

I got on the game and put on my pink headset. Ok now ddot yo hating ass Betta not start shooting at me or kill me this time. I hear notti laughing. Ugh haters these days. Anyways let's go to the shooting range. Who's gonna drive. Hmm notti drive cause ddot hits almost everything.

dd was just sitting on the bed on his phone. Once we got to the shooting range I started aiming at the target. Lord your ass dd says. Who asked you? Myself he says. Smart mouth hoe. Excuse me? He asks. You heard me. Say it again I'm partially deaf. I said smart mouth hoe!!

Bro y'all Betta not start choking each other and allat nasty shit. I heard ddot say through the headset. Shut up I say to ddot. I turned back around and started playing the game again.

We played for a few more ours then I got off. I went and looked for dd. Hey lil dude I say as I see him smoking in the living room. Bro the way the smoke escaped his lips was so attractive for some reason. I just shrugged it off.

Why you over here all in my face you better start getting ready. He says. Uh that was so rude of you. Awwww sorry stink he says as he gives me a hug. Shut up hoe. I left and started getting ready.

  Y'all these fits not it but ok pick one

Hair i guess

Hair i guess.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Once I was done I saw dd. Hmmm it's a snack! I say. You look beautiful lane. Thank you dd you look very handsome.  You ready? Yea.

We left the house and he drove somewhere. Once he got their he blind folded my eyes. Watch your step. You better not make me fall on some real shit or imma fuck you up. Yea yea whatever he says.

Once I took my blindfold off we were on a boat. Yo this shit is so pretty. You didn't have to do all this I know I costed a lot. Aye don't worry about that. We sat down at a table. I got you a gift he says. It was a box. I opened it and it was a chain that said Osama's baby. Omg dd you really outdid yourself. Time for my gift.

He opened it. Bro your lying. Nahh I'm being so for real. It was one of Dem star rings with d and d carved in it. Are these real diamonds? Yepppp. Thank you lane this shits fire. Once we were done with all the gifts and stuff a waiter came.

Hi what can I get you guys. Umm I'll take a..... (Whatever you pick) ok is that it? Yes thank you I say. No problem the waiter says walking away.

Until the waiter came we just talked about random stuff. A few mins later the waiter came. Thank you I say.

I then started eating my food. Yuh this shit hit on God. I say. Word dd says. ionk what other details to put after this so imma just say they went walking and exploring stuff then they went home and went to sleep. Yuhhhh this short ass chapter