twenty oneee

Y'all I lied Ian gone yet

  When I woke up I got ready for the day (pick wtv outfit you want)

Once I was done doing everything I went downstairs I fixed me some food and grabbed my car keys.

Everybody was still sleep. I left and got in the car. The first thing I did was go get me some coffee. I decided to spend my time alone today and clear my mind.

Y'all imma start adding music bck

Once I got my coffee I went and sat at the park by the water. It was so pretty and the breeze just hit different. The pretty birds and the clouds just ouuu.

I turned my phone on DND and just sat there for a few. Sitting there made me think like should I just stop loving and just rock alone or should I just not depend on nobody and do this shi on my own. It's all confusin to me. But shi dis what love make a bitch do.

After a few hours I went and got in my car I rolled me a blunt and turned my music on blast. Fuck the world by Brent faiyaz was playing. Jus cause I fuck you dat don't mean I want you I don't you got sum high hopes high hopes baby call me crazy I'll tell you bout me. I sang

When I was done with thatttt I went and got me some McDonald's. I had the munchies real bad.

I ate my food and went to get some gas we don't wanna be on side the road.

After everything I did today I went shopping got my nails done and got some new shoes I went home to MY house not dd's house.

Once I pulled into the yard I popped my trunk and got my shi.   Once I walked into the house everybody looked ate stupid well just nie and Manny.

"Yo wtf you lookin at?!" "Where you been dude." Nie asks. "Bout my business why?" "We been calling you all day even dd ddot and notti." "Ummm ok?" "Bruh why you actin like dat?" Manny says

"Actin like what?" "Like youn give a fuck bout anything we sayin." "Because I don't" I say. "Don't start doin this again bruh."

"Tell me man man what am I doin to any of y'all." "Don't go back to that lame ass not givin a fuck nonchalant ass person you was."

I just sighed. "Ok man man." I went upstairs to my room unpacked my stuff and watched cartoons.

I decided to turn my phone back on and check it.i had lots of missed calls and texts from people but I didn't care.

As soon as I was finna turn my phone back off I got a ft call from dd. I declined it and turned my phone off.

I went to sleep well I mean I took a nap. When I woke up I went and got in the shower and once I got out I went to fix me something to eat. Everybody including dd and his brothers was downstairs watching tv.

I just strugged it off and went to fix my food. I just made a sandwich. And sat in the kitchen and ate it. "Yo come watch a movie wit us" Manny says.

"No thanks man man." He just sighed. I fixed me some water and went to my room. Next thing you know I was knocked out.

Manny's pov
-------------------------------------------------

Me and dd talked for a few.

"Yo what's been up wit yo sister?" DD asks.

"I don't know bruh but if you hurt her or sum you better make it up and not do it again because she real sensitive and don't take shi like det lightly."

"Ight man"

"If it's not even about you then ion know but make dat shi right my nigga. Don't be outchea all on these other hoes when you got you a real girl dats Gon be dere fa you."

"You right"

I know now mature tf up and be a man.
________________________________