EIGHTEEN

When I woke up I saw that DD was still sleep so I got my lil ass up and went to go make sum to eat. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and allat good shi.

I cooked sum sausage eggs and biscuits ig. A few mins into cooking dd came in the kitchen.

"Morning lane" "good morning dd how ya feelin?" "I feel a lil better." "ok well that's good what you wanna do today?"

"Umm we can probably go to the beach before it gets cold." "Oh yeah that sounds fun."

"Lane I jus wanna say thank you cause word to ma mother I wouldn't be able to be getting through dis wit out you even though I made some dumb ass decisions."  "Anytime dd imma always be there for you."

A few good minutes later I was done cooking. I put the food on the plate and gave it to him. "Thank you." "You welcome."

We sat down and ate and laughed at a whole bunch of unfunny stuff.

"Dd what you say what you say?!" I say dying laughin. "Y'all better make Dem edits." "You too obsessed wit ya self sir." "Nahhh not really." "Yes very much so." "Don't start with me Delane we can do dis all day."

"The government is crazy David." "Man shut up" he says. "Ok come on let's go watch a movie." "What you wanna watch?" "Let's watch grownups."

We been done eating. "Wash the dishes dd." "You not my mom." "I'll give you five dollars if you wash the dishes." "Ok bro" he hurried up and got to it. 

I went in the room and turned on grownups and waited for dd. "Ok now you ready?" I asked him. "Yea you can turn it on."

I pressed play and we just sat there and watched it. And I'm guessing I fell back to sleep of course.

When I woke up I was laying on dd chest with one leg across him. If you think about it I'm a horrible sleeper.

"Finally yo lil ugly ass woke up." "not to much befo I slap yo lil light skin ass." I got up and put on my cow slippers.

"Waddup niggas" ddot and notti say busting into my room. "Man y'all hoes gotta go" I say. "Where y'all even come from?"

"We left the house and was like oh let's go see lane and dd." Ddot says. "So whatcha doooin" notti says jumping on the bed.

"Nun ooo y'all wanna go to the beach wit us?" I asked. "Nahhh we finna go Drop a new YouTube video." "Mhh ok then."

"Well inna few we Gon get goin." Notti says.  "momma told yo ugly ass to wash the dishes before you left." Notti told dd. "Man hop off bro."

A few mins of dd and notti arguing. Ddot and notti left. "Ok now start getting ready." "Girl who df is you?!" He asked in a sassy tone. "Umm delane duh." "Mhm ok gimme some time."

I went to the bathroom in my room and he changed in the room.

I don't rlly like dis but mk-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

"Ok you done dd I am?" "Uh yea I'm done come on." I walked out the bathroom and he just stared at me. "Stop looking at me David."

"Let's go" I say. I grabbed everything I needed and got in the car. I drove off and we went to the beach.

Once we arrived I got the towel and stuff and walked to the beach. I layed the towel on the sand while dd just left to go swim.

I was just relaxing then dd came back and threw me over his shoulder. "Dd?!" "I swear to God!!" "Stop no stoooppp I'm to fine to be thrown in the water rn." "I know and that's exactly why imma throw you in there."

"Bro imma pu-" before I could say anything I was in the water. I hurried up and got up and jumped on his back so I could pull him down with me.

I just laughed til I couldn't catch my breath. "Br- br- wait I can't breathe" I say laughing. I got up and stood in the water. "Dickhead!!" I say hip dancing.

Then he pushed me back in the water. "Ughhh you nasty ugly parasite." He just laughed.

A few mins after throwing eachother in the water we both got out and decided to relax.

"Is you ready to go yet??" I asked him. "Yea come on." We packed up our stuff and left. I let dd drive C's I was sleepy.

"Wake up lane." "Laneeeee" "delaneeee" "deeeee lane!!!" "Hmm" I say. "Wake yo ass up we here." "Mhm" I took a deep breath and got out the car. I went and took a shower and got in the bed.

Then a few mins later dd came in. "Bro why dis bitch keep texting me." "Who?" "My ex" he says. "Oh I got you homie call her and don't say nun." "Na wh-" "bitch shut up and do it." "Ouu feisty."

He called her and waited till she answered. Then when she answered everything got quiet. "Mhhh dd let's go again." I say in a soft voice.

Then she just hung up. "See I told you I gotchu."

Lanes pov
-----------------------------

Bro I don't think I can do dis just friends shi anymore like I gotta do sum about it and imma jus make a move since this mf obviously don't want to.

We just laughed and once were done laughin I looked at him and we made eye contact which lasted real long. Then I just went in for it cs why not.

I don't wanna get Into to much details but yea.

I jus wanna say thank y'all and I love y'all.