FIFTEEN

Y'all I done been suspended so I can make more chapters. Sorry Ian been updating as much a lot just been going on lately.

"Bro no gimme the blue one" I say arguing with dd over who gets the blue jolly rancher. "No nigga moveee!" Dd says.
"Your so mean bro." "I don't care you can eat the grape one." "Bitch I'll slap the shit outta you."

A few good 3 mins after we were done fighting I went in the room and laid down. I look over to the dresser because dd phone was literally blowing up every few seconds.

Some girl

Baby answer the phone.

Pick up

Why won't you text me back

I miss you

Are you with that bitch

I thought you said you were done with dat hoe.
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitch.. HOLD. THE. FUCK. ON. I ran out the room not saying anything to anybody I started walking to my house because first of all I should shoot that bitch in his face and that hoe.

"Yo what happened" DD asks running behind me. "Ion know go ask ya bitch whats wrong." "Bruh its not even like that I swear." "That's what everyone says David." "I can't believe I wasted a year wit you!" "if you didn't love me anymore that's all you had to say!" I say yelling in his face crying.

"But I do love you He says." "Tuh well if you did love me then there wouldn't be text messages and all that bull shit from whoever that thot is on your phone."

"Anyways bye dd it was fun while it lasted but I don't even care anymore and I feel like I shouldn't be crying over you because you the one who broke my heart and I feel as if you could've told me bro." "But- but you didn't" I say interrupting there for "I have nothing else to say except fuck you but at the same time there is a part of me that will still be there for you and love you but not in a relationship way." "Delane! Come on bro it wasn't even like that I swear."

"Bye David I say walking away." I walked home and closed my door I cried and thought how could he do this to me and why would he do that. I have feelings to. "Yo lane you ok nie says from by the door." "I'm ok nie thanks."

My phone was blowing up from calls and texts from dd ddot and notti I just turned my phone on DND and went to sleep. When I woke up it was at least 3:00 (still day time btw) then nie walked in my room. "Hey um I know that your hurting but I feel like you shouldn't cry over a nigga who didn't give a fuck about the fact that he was texting another bitch." "Word" I say. "Well your going out tonight because you is not finna stay in this house depressed all day." "Oh and another thing you've gotta understand that sometimes all good things come to a end but don't worry you will find happiness again" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I decided to go get my hair done today for tonight because I need something to get my mind off of dd right now. I took nies car and drove to the hair salon place. It took like 4 hours so by the time I got home it would be time to get ready.

 It took like 4 hours so by the time I got home it would be time to get ready

This style low key ugly but you could pick sum different.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you I say giving the lady the money and I drove home and started getting ready.

Ionk what y'all think?-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once I was done I walked out the room and met up with nie. "Ouu you look fire" Nie says. "Thanks sis so do you." "Ok you ready?" "Uh yea let's go." We went to some club.

Once I walked in it hand a pile of people in there. "Why it's so many people damn" I say. "Don't worry about that girl let's go get a drink." I took like 4 or 7 shots. Me and nie were both fucked up.

"Let's go danceeeee." We danced and stuff I'm not even gone lie I had fun and I wasn't thinking about nothing at the moment until Lucifer himself walked in.

"Omg bitch is that David Reyes?" Nie says. "No it's David" I say. "Ok we can go now." "No I'm still having fun." "Ok well you have fun I'll just get a ride home." "First off you not goin no where you staying here wit me and if somebody gotta problem wit it then they gone have to deal with it with me."

"Ugh ok" I say going dance with her. Then he comes and walk towards me. "Wait Lane please just here me out ok." "Ok you got 3 minutes." "Well first I don't even know her and second of all I don't want that bitch." "I'm sorry that I hurt you lane I swear I didn't mean to."

I just snickered. "Ok David I'm not changing what I said I still love you but not in a relationship way anymore." "We can't go as far as friends til I can trust you again." "Ok friends is good enough" he says. I just smiled and put my hand out. He shook it it walked away.

A few more hours I went home and took a shower me and nie watched the new season of cobra Kai together then fell asleep we basically had a sleep over in my room.