SEVENTEEN Period ahhh

It's been a month since me and dd been back on talking terms and to be honest it wasn't that bad being just friends wit him and plus he had a girlfriend. 

Ion think she like me very much but bitch ion give not one fuck bout dat hoe but yea she seem Boujee low-key.

"Girl you do damage to meeee" I sing singing along to the Brent fiayaz song that was playing. 

''Yo shut the fuck up bro'' dd says mad. "Fuck wrong wit you dick?" "Nun you just needa sit yo lil active ass down go take a nap or sum." "But I'm not tired." "Ok well sit down or sum." "Im really tired of you thinkin you can control me lil boy."

"Let's be real if I wanted to control you I woulda been did dat and I can put you on hush mode at dat." "Ayeeeee calm down you gotta girl friend." He just smirked I rolled my eyes.

Then like jus before dat she walked through the door. She was in dd room sleep. She just mugged me and went by dd. Ew nasty ugly fugly fat bitch.

No hoe dd done had can compare to me so I don't give a fuck. I just walked out the door and walked home cs ion got time fa dat bs.

"Bitches I'm homeeeee" I say yelling as soon as I walk through the door.

"Man shut yo ass up." Manny says. "Where yo lil ugly ass come from?" I say laughing. "My momma pussy jus like you n my sister duh." "Tmi man man" I say walking up stairs.

I got to my room and jumped on the bed and sighed. I'm bored indeed sum fun ta do like idfk. I jus watched tv hmm let's watch cobra Kai. About like a hour later I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was mad confused I was hot and everything I just took my short off and My pants off and went back to sleep.

Not too long later somebody busted in my room and started jumping on me. "Get up dick we finna go to a party."

"Get gone" I say mumbling. He snatched the cover off of me. "Oh...shi-" "dd get out so I can put some clothes on." He hurried up and left the room.

Ughh I swear bro. I got up and put my clothes back on. "Whatchu want bro?" "Get ready we goin to a party." He says.

"I don't wanna go." "You gotta go tho." "Why bro?" "Cs I don't wanna go by myself." "At yo big age you scared to go to a party by ya self."  "No I can't go with my friend."

"Bro you have a whole girlfriend and you wanna go w me?" "Umm pretty much" he says. "Omg ok lemme go find sum clothes." He was jus giggling and smiling like a lil girl.

Outfit Dem shoes high-key ugly asl

Hair ig-------------------------------------------------

Hair ig
-------------------------------------------------

Dd pov

I got a text message from ddot and he said getcha girl bro. It was a pic of her w another nigga I rlly don't care cause fuck dat bitch I'm w my day 1 rn anyways.
................................................................

I walked out the room and saw dd had this mad expression on his face. "You good dd?" "Yea I'm good ma come on." "Hmm what's wrong w him?"

We got in the car and headed to some party. We got out the car and walked in. This nice a lil I say. Dd stayed quiet Im still wondering what it's about. "Hey gimme ya phone" I say. "Why?" "So I can take a pic of myself I look fine" I say. He gave me his phone.

When I got to Instagram I saw a call pop up. The contact name was my world♥️ I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Umm who are you?"

"A human being duh."

"Why are you on dd's phone."

"Hmm I don't know why you on ma dick?"

"Give dd his phone back befo I come find both of y'all and beat yo ass."

I jus laughed. "Dont get flocked bitch."

"Ugh give dd the phone she says yelling."

I rolled my eyes and gave dd the phone.

"What the fuck you want?"

"Why aren't you answering my text?"

"Don't call or text me again you nasty ass hoe" he says.

"What did I do?!?!"

"You wanna be w other niggas when I'm not around so gone head go suck dat nigga dick or sum." He hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Don't cry over no bitch dat didn't give af bout you." I say trying to calm him down he looked like he was gonna cry. "You gotta learn how to stand on ya own to feet alone sometimes my love."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we went our separate ways he went w his friends and I went to the bar. I only took two shots. I went to find dd.

"How you feelin dd?" "I'm good bro." "Are you high rn?" "Yea bro I'm high as a bitch." I just sighed and sat by him.

"Yo dd who dat?" One of his friends asked. "Dis my friend Dee" he says. "Wus good lil mama." "Oh nahh bro" another one of his friends say. "What bro?" "dats dd ex man."

"Do it look like I give a fuck man she got a fat ass and she fine." "Aye bro shut the duck up befo I beat yo ass." Dd says.

"Ight man I'm sorry" he says. "Dd will be you come dance w me???"
"Nahh ion dance to songs like dis" he says. Talking about the song dat was playin called extravagant by lil Durk and nem.

I pulled him up and went to the dance floor. I turned around and swayed my hips and he held my hips following along then when my part came on I fucked dat shit up.

A few hours later we went home I decided to stay wit him to comfort him after all that happened.

I took a shower then he took one and got in the bed w me. I cuddled him and he fell asleep. I kissed him on the forehead. "I hope you heal my love" I whispered to him as i closed my eyes.

Y'all miss me?? Bro my whole body sore like dis why ion do sports also I'm sorry Ian be updating as much I jus be being busy.