confess! confess already!

Its night and the sun had been gone long ago. And the raven haired boy was feeling lonely just laying in his bed thinking about what to do. And usually when he's lonely he goes to his best friends house, Naruto. As friends ofcourse. But he didn't want to go as a friend anymore. He wanted to walk into his house and confess his love towards the handsome blonde. But at last, he didn't what to ruin their friendship together. They where in a good spot and he didn't want to weird his crush out. And that's when he started over thinking.

'What if I confess and he doesn't like me back..? ' 'is he even gay.? ' 'does he even see me like that' 'what if he-' okay now he needs to stop. But Somehow during all that over thinking, the raven headed towards his blondes apartment. He was nervous, like.. Really. But he still knocked. The door opened after a minute or two, to reveal a rather tired sleepy blonde.

"Why do you look so tired it's only 6? " the raven said as he pulled out his phone to check the time to see if he had over thinked to much. "Oh shit- it's 9:15..im sorry for waking u up. I'll go if u want me to and I'll come back tomorrow-? " said the the raven head as he put his phone away and looked awfully nervous. As if he was about to confess- "I just.. Really wanted to talk to you. "

"Of course what's on ur mind? And by the way u can stay over.. " yawned the blonde as he moved out of the way to let sasuke in. The door closed. It was.. Awfully silent between the both.

Will he really confess?

"I- i- I.... " the raven tried talking, but he felt a lump in his throat, and a thought telling him to just leave and forget about everything.

"Yeah? What Is it? Ya know what. Let's just head into the bedroom, and we will talk there. " calmly said the blonde heading towards his bedroom.

"O-okay" the raven replied nervously, rethinking his life choices and obviously regretting coming to the blondes house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now I'm curious on what will happen next. But sadly this is a cliff hanger. LMFAO. This is my first time writting something. So hope you liked it. Bye. 😭❤