Part 6

Sasukes POV

'I hate my life so much. Loosing the best friend I adored so much as a child hurts. Why did I have to mess up. I've never felt like this towards anyone. I'm so scared,I can't even heard the loud music that was just blasting a second ago. Though I could see, I could see very little due to my eyes becoming blurry in what I think is tears. Why am I crying over a guy I could never get? I could have any girl yet my heart and soul feels like it belongs to him.'

Naruto's POV

'As I sat down in between Sasuke and Kiba, I looked at Sasuke for a while. It looked like he was taking a nap. Was it always this loud in here?'

"So Naruto, how have you been? Doing alr?" Kiba grinned.

"Of course I've been doing good. What about u kiba? U holding up alright ? " I smiled, though I just lied.

"Eh, the girl I like probably doesn't even notice me. She totally is head over heels for this Tall guy I know. Crazy thing is, He doesn't even Acknowledge her! He looks at her for one second and turns away!" Kiba shouted.

"That guy sounds like a total bastard. Who would ignore a girl just like that. "

"Nah, he's totally cool. Just the thought of it makes my blood boil. "

I smiled. I glanced at sasukes. My heart dropped, I saw a tear falling from his right eye. I haven't even started drinking and I already want to take him home. It breaks me to see him in such a poorly condition. I stood up and walked towards sasuke. Is shooked his shoulder softly.

"Hey Sasuke, let's go home alright. Enough drinking and let's go." I whispered into his ear as I wiped the tear from his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly. I picked him up off his chair (bridal style)

"Mmm..." Sasuke mumbled something but was blurred out due to the music.

"We're gonna go if you guys don't mind. I know I just got here but I have something I have to deal with. " I grinned while looking at everyone.

"Aww.. alright. Have fun then guys." Sakura whined.

"See ya guys later then! " grinned

I heard a small little mumble from Hinata but ignored it. I waved to them as I rushed over to the exit with Sasuke. It's like he didn't even notice I picked him up.

As I exited, the cold breeze hit us. But I didn't care, I had Sasuke In my arms. All that mattered was getting Sasuke warm and cozy. The

At Naruto's house 😜
______________
As I opened the door to my house, Sasuke moved a little bit. I laid him on my bed and put the blanket on top of him. Gosh.. he was cute. How come I never noticed..

I mentally slapped myself. What am I thinking?

I laid down next to Sasuke. Looking up at the ceiling as I thought and thought. What am i doing with my life. I've never had anyone who loved me other than Jaraiya. I've never been in a relationship. I've never loved or been attached to somebody. Sasuke was the only one who had actually been there for me during everything. Am I in the wrong? Did I hurt him so badly?

Third person POV
________________

Just like that, Naruto fell asleep beside Sasuke.

In the morning...

Sasuke woke up with a huge headache, not bothering to open his eyes due to the sunlight in his face. He was bothered that his bed felt awfully comfortable and awfully familiar. He froze as he felt breathing on his head. He didn't notice there was an arm around him and his hands where on somebody's chest. He panicked. Who? He opened his eyes slowly. He looked up and panicked. It was him.

____________

THATS IT FOR TODAYYY. This is the most I've ever wrote so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mb for not uploading btw, I logged out and forgot the password 😭