the park.

Naruto's POV:

its summer time, july 16th 2024. I absolutely love the summer time because of the hot sun. Sasuke on the other hand... HATES it. he'd prefer winter over summer and honestly I cant blame him. its hot outside and nice weather for a walk around the park.

"sasukeeee!!" I yelled out as I stepped back inside the house. 

"yes Naruto?" he yelled back as he rushed towards me.

" do you think we could go to the park today for a little walk and maybe get some ice cream??" I grinned. 

"the park? I mean sure but we haven't gone to the park ever since we where in middle school." Sasuke said as he leaned on the wall next me.

'he looks so good right now...messy hair..Mitch matched socks.... a hoodie and tight shorts that are just right..'

"okay so then get changed and lets goo" I grinned while running towards my bedroom. Sasuke was sleeping over more often and honestly I missed having company. he's really the best for understanding. its not that I don't like him. I've just never been loved to know what love feels like. I've never tried to get into a relationship because I just never felt a connection with anybody besides Sasuke. my childhood best friend. if I ruin this one friendship I have I wont know what to do.

------------------------

walking to the parkkkk.

walking to the park and enjoying the fresh weather is another type of feeling. everything is more colorful and bright. the trees are more alive and there's more beautiful flowers u can pick and maybe give to a lover.. 

"hey Sasuke..?"

"yes dumbass"

"why do you still have the Mitch matched socks on.." I giggled while pointing down.

"leave me and my Mitch matched socks alone. ur a hater." he blushed hard.

Sasuke wore the tight black shorts with a blue T-shirt over and Mitch matched socks with black Crocs with his outfit. he looked so adorable but shit I would never admit that. I wore a orange shirt with baggy black shorts and orange converse shoes.

"I'm just playing with you Sasuke. now lets hurry up and cross the street because the park is right Infront of us."

"I didn't even notice!" Sasuke yelled as we both ran across the street just Incase a car came at 99 mph.

finally.

PARK!!!!!

we both laughed uncontrollably. we sat down at a bench to control ourselves. breathe. in. out.

"you know.. im so glad I have you." I whispered while staring forward at the trees. "if it weren't for you I wouldn't know what to do. you are the only person who truly understands me and actually the only person I talk to." 

" that's sweet Naruto...thank you." he looked at me and smiled ever so softly. I love that soul snatching smile. It's all I ever craved.

"do you wanna go on the swings?" I giggled.

"yeah! let's race there!!" he yelled as we both ran for our lives. 

of course he won. we sat down, talked, walked around, got ice cream, and just like that the day was over.

I love this side you bring out of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats the end of this short story I hope whoever is reading it loves it. sorry I havent posted for A WHILEE. I will be posting more often now since its almost summer break!!! love yaaa and byee