Part 7

Sasukes POV

I gasped loudly as I rushed to sit up. I had a huge headache causing me to grunt. I looked back at Naruto as I seen he moved a little.

'What am I doing here.?'

He looked so comfortable. I wouldn't want to bother him, but I want to ask.

'I can't just run out of here without asking what happened and how i got here.'

"N-Naruto.." I tried speaking but my throat was dry. It still seemed to have woke the heavy sleeper.

"Oh.. Sasuke! You're up... are you hungry? Do you need water or a pill to help with the headache?" The blonde yawned.

"C-can I have w-water?"

"Sure, stay here." The blonde said as he rushed out the room.

'His room looks neat. That's weird. His room is never clean neither neat. It's sparkling I here and it feels weird.'

2 minutes pass by and i hear the door open. Gosh, this headache is driving me crazy. How much did I even drink..

"Hey, Sasuke.. I got u a glass of water and a pill that will help with the headache." Naruto said as he passed the water and pill to me.

"Thank you.. naruto." I smiled.

He watched me as I swallowed the pill down with some water. It seemed as if he wanted to talk but all I wanted to do was run. What was even gonna happen? Why can't I just disappear or dissolve.. it's so embarrassing telling ur BEST FRIEND that u like him and then getting rejected thennnn ending up in his room all because u got drunk. I can be really stupid at times like this.

"Hey Sasuke..."

' oh please don't look at me with those innocent eyes. How I hate those ocean like eyes..'

"Uhm I wanted to talk about.. u and me."

I choked on my water. Of course he was gonna bring it up. It's embarrassing.

"Ah, Sasuke are you alright?" Naruto asked as he grabbed the glass of water off my hands.

'How do I avoid conversations like this? Google would be really useful right now.'

"I'm alright Naruto, I just.. shocked myself I don't know.."

"Ok well, I kinda wanted to remain friends for the time being while I kinda process my feelings. I missed how close we where and it upsets me. It hurts me so much that the only best friend I was so close to and loved is kinda drifting away from me. It's almost like my world fell apart and I couldn't really pull my self away from it. Sasuke, you mean a lot to me. I barely got any sleep thinking about you. I'm sorry if I can't return ur feelings back. I just.. I can't express how I feel properly basically." The blonde grinned nervously.

'He affects me so much. I love him so much. He is the only one I need. This is the only thing I needed to hear from him. I just needed him to reassure me everything is okay. And he did just that.'

"S-Sasuke? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He said as he came closer to me, eventually cupping his hands on my face. The more I looked, the more blurry it got. "Sasuke?" He repeatedly said.

'I was crying wasn't I.. all I wanted was to be like Naruto.. Naruto is somebody I could never be.. he is the opposite of me, I wouldn't even be friends with me if my friend admitted he had a crush on me. He's the other half of me I wished to become.'

I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt warm and strong arms around me. I finally let myself cry. I was shaking and relieved.

"T-thank you Naruto.." I sobbed. He hugged me tighter. I heard sniffles from Naruto. I hugged him back tighter and eventually stopped sobbing. I wiped off the tears falling off my cheeks. I hated myself for involving Naruto in all my sinful actions.

"Sasuke, im sorry for everything I may have caused you. You're so beautiful and could have anybody u want I just don't understand. Why me?"

"Can we talk about that when it's.. the right time.?" We broke apart from the hug. He stared into my eyes. Those dazzling eyes. I don't understand anything either. Why him? Out of everybody I could've been with, I chose Naruto. Everything about him is just perfect. His personality. The way he always cared for me no matter what. When I was sick and had nobody, he was always there for me. Nobody would check up on me like he did.

"Of course Sasuke. Im gonna make you some soup. Although I know you don't like it." He chuckled.

'He's right, I don't like soup but I've grown used to being fed soup by Naruto when I was sick or had a hangover.'

"It's alright. I've grown used to the soup u make. " I smiled.

He smiled before walking away to the kitchen.

'I still reeked of alcohol. Ew. Now, all I wanted to do was shower. A nice..cold..shower. '

I got up slowly while holding my head. Some of the headache had faded but it still ached. I had rachee for the drawer on the bottom which was the one I had all my clothes in. I chose a nice black tank top and black sweatpants. I also got my blue boxers with blue socks. I love the color blue and black as you can probably tell.

"Hey Naruto..!" I tried shouting loud enough for him to hear, though my voice was raspy.

"Yeah Sasuke?" I heard a shout from the kitchen.

"Do you mind if I use ur bathroom to shower?"

"Of course Sasuke"

I head out to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look like a mess.." my hair was all messy, my shirt was sliding off my shoulder, and I still looked tired. I placed my clothes down on the counter. I grabbed the blue toothbrush (that was obviously mine)  and toothpaste. After brushing my teeth I took off my clothes, throwing it everywhere not even caring where it goes. I just want a nice cold shower.

I turned on the shower and hopped in. I feel so much relieved. All my problems, gone just like that. Of course it's gonna sneak back to me but right now, I don't have to worry about anything. Just me and this cold water.

____________
After the shower

I dried my hair with the towel. I feel so much better. I picked up all my clothes and headed to the laundry room to drop it off. As I was done that I heard a yell from the kitchen.

"Sasuke your food is ready!"

My eyes brightened up. I have had him cook for me in a while. I walked to the kitchen. I sat down and waited for him to bring the food.

Naruto walked towards me with a small bowl of soup and a side of sushi in a rectangular black yanco plate.

'I was shocked. All this?! For me? Are those sliced tomatoes next to the sushi? I could feel my mouth water. I don't know what to eat first.'

"Thank you Naruto.." I smiled.

"Of course sasuke." He went back into the kitchen and had a big bowl of ramen.

'Of course this idiot will eat ramen for breakfast.'

I started eating my food as Naruto sat down.

"Mm..it's so good!" I yelled with my eyes sparkling. It was in fact delicious.

"Thank you. I was thinking of being a chef." Naruto said smiling.

"Mm.. that's an awesome idea!"

"Thank you..thank you." He giggled.

"Ya know, I never thought I would want to be a chef out of everything I could choose."

"Me neither. But you would definitely be a amazing chef! Ur cooking is amazing!!!"

I cheered him on. We chatted for awhile as we ate more. It was lovely having somebody to talk to again. It felt so good to have Naruto back. Losing him was a huge hit in the stomach.

__________________

This is the most longest part of this story I wrote. Sorry if I took long uploading. I will probably upload every once in a while.