An accident...Or fate?!

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

Before anyone goes accusing me of stealing chapters from other books and authors. The chapters I use for this dekuverse are all written by me. I will be noting the book as well as the chapter in an A/N so if you interrested in it, go check my page out and try finding it :) Good luck finding it tho XD

Whelp onto the story now!

You know this weir weird situation when you are out with friends and you meet some villains? No? Well I certainly do because this situation was just ridiculous. Like how in the world does such a coincidence even exist?! I say this is just stupid luck! For real?!

Me and Shoto were out to get something for the class dorms but Bakugo and Kaminari as well as Kirishima decided to go with us because the things were pretty heavy and we were basically doing the grocery. Not only that Bakugo didn't believed we could actually get the right veggies and fruits so he decided to come with us. As for Kirishima and Kaminari, well... they said they don't trust the three of us. Oh how right they were.

The hell?!

Why are we standing in front of them?

Is this even for real?

Nah!

Come on this has to be some kind of joke.

It was quite unusal because we were just about to get to the super market but we managed to ran into Shigaraki and Overhaul. They were both arguing and we just stumbled right into them. That was what I wanted to say but the truth was, Me and the boys were on one side of the crosswalk, Chisaki and Hari at the other and then there was Shigaraki on the third one. That was it... did you really think that way? Hell nah! On the fourth there was our teacher Aizawa sighing and shaking his head.

Oh yeah... this was bound to be a bad idea.

Still even before we could attack, we heard screaming coming from one direction and at that look, there was a villain running straight at us with Hawks following them from above. 

It just couldn't get any worse, now could it?!

Bakugo: LET ME FUCKING GO BEAT THEIR ASSES!

Me: Kacchan, Aizawa is watching us and we can't just start a fight in the middle of the streets.

Bakugo: I don't care. 

Kirishima: Ahm anyone else see Hawks up there?

Kaminari: What is he-

Todoroki: Stand back!

Villain: You will never get me!

We looked at the villain running right into us all and he seemed to realized what he did the moment he looked at us. People knew us since the sports festival but this was a new situation. The villain just ran into us to freeze and walk backwards.

Bakugo: The fuck? Where do you think you going extra?!

Come on Dandelion!

Be nice!

He is definitelly confused what is going on.

I would be too.

Since there was a villain, we all focused on it and not the others around us or Aizawa. How could we even do that but before we knew it we were all surrounded by a white mist. It just happened soo quickly. Like there was a puff and me and the boys were surrounded in the mist. Not olny that but it was soo thick that we couldn't even see each other anymore.

Me: *cough* Shoto, Kaccha, Ejiro, Denki?

Ejiro: Here, bro!

Denki: I am *cough**cough* fine.

Shoto: What *jawn* was that?

Kacchan: Where did he fucking go?

Me: Let it be Dandelion!

Ejiro: Bro, did you call him a Dandelion right now?

Ups...

I soo did...

Why did I say what I thought.

Arg!

I am soo stupid!

Me: *Jawn* We should get to Aizawa *jawn*

Denki: *Jawn* Let's just take a small na *jawn* nap here.

Shoto: I agree.

We all felt super tired and even though I refused to sleep right now, I couldn't help it. I just felt too tired and so me and the others collapsed at the side and started sleeping peacfully or so they thought we would. However the truth was there was no peacfully here.

Me: HEY!

Before I collapsed tho, the villain ran straight past me and hit my shoulder which with the sleepiness didn't help at all and so I fell down and couldn't stand up anymore. I lost this fight and my sleepy mind too over.

Villain: HAHAHAHA Have fun experience this kids mind! 

3rd POV:

The villain not only created a small cloud of white stuff around the heroes in training but something quite bigger which was actually effecting the whole crossroad meaning Overhaul, Hari as well as Shigaraki and Aizawa too. They all felt sleepy and couldn't resist this quirk at all and so they fell down to the ground succumbing it.

There was this thing no one knew about. The villains quirk was called shared Opportunity. It was a quirk in which he could not only make people sleep but the moment he touches a person everyone who is sleeping would see a splitter of their soul and their darkest secrets as well as a scenario in which one of the dormant or less dominant character traits would show.

This was how the sleeping people were bound to learn Midoriya better without even wanting it at all... Well too bad that this was happening or not?

Anyways, Hawks who watched it all happen immediately informed the right people but the mist didn't wanted to subside and since no one knew what this was, they didn't wanted to risk it and just observed it.