Tag you're it! (UA civil war game)

Book: Tag you're it! (UA civil war game)

Chapter:  Upsy Daisy!

All that was left was to get Kacchan and I think 3 other people. Whoever was still in the game wouldn't last long anyways. That was for sure. The speed I went through them all was insane but I was just to bored to stand still and had to do something. This was the closest to entertainment without killing as I could get.

Okay...

I wonder where I will find the other people...

They should be comunicating somehow with each other...

Let's see.

I started to walk away but I found myself coming back to the very place I kinda just made a murder scene happening. Once I was back I started seaching this floaty bitches pocket and found a phone. Of course it was locked but who doesn't have a finger print locker and all I had to do was press her fingers against it and hope for it to unlock itself.

Thankfully that worked and after that I searched for a chat app and found a new message arriving. It was from someone called QueenAlien. They apparently are at the town square searching for me.

They were even so kind as to tell me where they are.

Me: Oh this makes it easy.

I thought I will need to search for them while they were actually typing with each other.

No wonder I could find someone always near me.

Well looks like they weren't so dumb after all.

Better get to them tho.

As I thought that I was already running towards my next destination. This was about to end I was really hyped about it. It was honestly a lot of fun eventho I wasn't so sure what to do with Bakugo once I was done. I could kidnapp him, I could make him a villain, break him or makeing him into a loyal pet nomu.

The possibilities were endless. Still I would think about that once the time would come.

So when I arrived at the place I found the group of people immediately but I wanted to create a scene once again so the first thing I did was get to that Pikachu and scare the shit out of him.

Me: Pikachu, Volt Takle! HAHAHAHAHA

That was all I said after I grabbed his arm, started spinning him around till I let go and he stumbeled to the ground in front of that alien.

Me: What a weak volt takle. You should honestly work on that more.

Mina: The hell! He is our Pikachu!

That spikey read shark guy came right at me too bad that I dodged and basically also gave him a kick to his back sending him further to the front and right into a glass window, which broke by the way. The shop keeper was out of it in minutes and started screaming at him but by then, I had Mina already stumbeling at him and basically taking the guy down.

This man looked angry.

Jesus... What's wrong with this guy?

He looks more than angry...

Looks like they will have their own fair share of trouble for that one.

Not my fault he had to come at me...

Still they are not even letting them explain what was happening.

I am sure they will call the police...

Me: Well have fun guys.

Better get out of here before I will be close to murder these people.

I did say I wouldn't kill anyone... better stay true to these words.

MHM~

Yeah let's go search for Kacchan.

That was all I said before taking some steps away and watch what would happen.

In the end it was the shop keeper who slapped Mina who then started screaming at the man. Another helper came out of the shop and had that shark on the ground face down and making sure he couldn'T run. Now Denki came to them trying to explain but he got basically the same rude treatment.

It was quite the show on it's own and the police was called only minutes later arresting each and every one of them for a couple of things actually from what I could hear. Theft was included since they broke the glass window and they thought they were about to raid them.

What bad luck the heroes had.

Now all I had to do was search for Kacchan.