The Purge

Book: The Purge

Chapter:  LOV

It wasn't for long that I arrived at my fathers place. Well I knew his minions were here so it was something and they knew where he was. So it could be considered a jackpot.

Me: What's up suckers!

Yes, I just said that as I kicked down the door to an abandoned bar and was meet with the members of the LOV looking at me as if I was the crazy one.

Like come on!

What the hell are you guys doing?

It's THE PURGE day and they were just staying there in theri bar sitting it out?!

I really exected them to go out and cause mayham but here they were. What losers they were. Really first heroes can't do hero work and now I have villains that can't do villain work. Di I have to do everything myself?

Toga: Izubabe!

The moment Toga saw me she ran straight at me to hug me. Let's just say she didn't think that I would kill her since I simply stabbed the dagger in my hand into her chest as she jumped at me to hug me. Needless to say that I killed her immediately and threw her limp body off me. Besides that I took out the knife from her chest and threw it at Twice. It directly hit him right in between his eyes and the man went down without any workd.

Me: Annoying bunch of people.

Shigaraki: You damn NPC! HOW DARE YOU!

Me: How dare I?!

Spinner: FUCK! You are supposed to be a hero!

Me: Not to today!

With that I used my quirk and the other dagger I had in my pocket and then jumped threw the dagger at Mr. Compress hitting the man while also hitting Spinner with my quirk jump kicking him down to the ground breaking his skull and then break his neck before standing up again.

Me: Anyone else have something to say?

I could see Kurogiri standing there looking at me. Dabi was for sure laughing his ass off while Shigaraki came closer to me. Well guess I have to kill this man with my bare hands since I didn't had any weapon on me now anyways.

Shigaraki: What do you want NPC?

Me: First off I am not an NPC second my fathers place!

Shiagraki: Your father?

Me: Yo Touya, it will be surely pleasent to know that everyone is after your old man right now. I expected you and your broder to do the same.

I ignored Shigaraki and was about to walk passed him if not for the man to suddenly try and grab me but it was already to late for him since I grab the arm not his hand and with my other hand grabbed the back of his skull and hit him against the edge of the next table.

Me: So anyone care to get me to my old man to get back at him too?

Dabi: Who's your old man?

Me: The man behind you guys.

Shigaraki: Sensei would nev-

Me: You are annoying! Did no one ever said this to ya.

I still had my hand on his head and started smashing it over and over again at the edge of the table until I was satisfied before using my quirk and smashed him against the next wall. Of course I broke the wall down thanks to him. Next I grabbed my daggers back again and held one at Dabi. Naturally I used my quirk for the speed.

Me: Now where is he?!

Dabi: Don't know.

Me: You are useless.

Just like that I slit his throat open and looked at Kurogiri who still was watching everything and didn't move an inch.

Me: So, you wanna help me or end up like them?

Kurogiri: I'll bring you there.

Me: Good boy.

And it was like that that I got a portal open and stepped through it to get to my damn father who left us with the excuse to get us some milk. Well today was payback day. He sure would get what he deserves.