Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

Book: Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

Chapter:  Burndever

Me and Dabi talked the whole night about how to get his so called father behind bars or in an metal asylum. We decided to go for both like frame him but also have him put into an mental asylum cause of the crazy thing he was about to do.

Toga: Izu-chan?

Me: Hm?

Toga: You sure this is a good idea?

Me: I got you and Dabi on my side. Not to mention I got a cat with me.

Dabi: Ahm... I am not soo sure about this anymore.

Me: Come Dabs. We talked about this yesterday. Don't worry. I'll be fine.

Dabi: We will be close by.

Me: I hope soo!

It was the three of us who were walking towards Endeavor's agency. There was only one reason we were walking there together instead of being in school like we should be. This was definitelly a bad idea but hey, you know what? If you find a villain kidnapping a child then you surely know that they are loco right? Yup!

So I had Toga breaking open Endeavors car, while Dabi got me cuffed and tapped down there. Now I looked like a hostage. After that they called Endeavor agency and told him a coordination of a villain and that they needed his help and voila... this was how I got him in the car. Thankfully Envy was with me otherwise I would go crazy in this trunk.

It was the moment when Endeavor started driving away that I heard Toga and Dabi scream and running after the car.

Toga: IZUKU!!!!!

Dabi: STOP THAT KIDNAPPER!

Toga: BURN THAT TRASH!

Dabi: STOP!

However Endeavor only ignored the screams and didn't do anything. It was a long ride and I was starting to feel sick and dizzy from laying down there with my mouth tapped shut. We wanted to make this seem as realistic while Dabi and Toga called Tsukauchi for help.

Envy: MEW!!! MREW! MEW!

I could tell that the mewing of Envy made Endeavor stop driving because I could hear him cursing ant the noise. Besides that I felt somewhat refreshed the moment Envy snuggled closer to me. He felt soo warm and knowing that all the cats had a quirk, I think I now found out what his was.

He was definitelly healing my and replenishing my energy!

Thanks Envy!

The moment the car stopped and the trunk got opened, Envy jumped out and attacked Endeavor. However he just chucked the cat away from him.

It was really something else seeing that angry mans face. I mean if I personally wasn't smiling like an idiot the moment he ripped down that tape, that wouldn't have set him off more.

Endeavor: What the-

Me: Ahh HELP!

Since we were still in the city based on all the noises around us, I started screaming like crazy while the hero didn't even touch me at all. It took him only a split second to grab me and shut me up completely by pulling me out and throwing me on the ground.

Me: Ufff!

Endeavor: You little piece of shit!

Me(whispering) : Look who's talking...

I mean come on!

You are only doing me a favor here!

Come at me!