Uh ahm... hah..

Bakugo: I have nothing to say...

Shigarki: I do. JOIN US!

Overhaul: Same. You can do this on a daily basis in our clan.

Me: No thanks. I am not blood thi-

Todoroki: You sure about this.

Me: This is all not real!

Todoroki: I could be tho.

Shigaraki: We are all for it.

Aizawa: NO. Problem child, don't even think about it.

Me: I wasn't even about to do that, what's up with you all. I am a hero in training. Have some faith in me.

Overhaul: And we have a deal, don't forget that.

Me: I won't.

Overhaul: You can expect a bird at your window in a coupld of days.

Me: Thanks.

Overhaul: Just a reminder for our deal. It will always telll you what we are doing.

Shigaraki: You traitor.

Overhaul: Your own fault for not grasping the situation.

Shigaraki: TSK!

Bakugo: How about both of you back off.

Todoroki: If he wants to do something like this there is Bakugo and my father available for it.

Bakugo: HEY!

Todoroki: You did this yourself.

Bakugo: Kinda true but still fucking why me?!

Me: I would never do that now chill.

Bakugo: Thanks.

Me: Tho I might hurt you.

Bakugo: Thanks for nothing then.

Me: You really expected me to go easy on you when you go after my ass each and every time in hero sessions?!

Bakugo:  Ahm....

Kirishima: Bro, you better start running now.

Bakugo: AH SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!

Aizawa: Everyone calm down.

Shigaraki: You know where to find us if you need something.

Overhaul: Or me.

It was at that moment that everything went silence. Not only that but I felt myslef slightly wake up and when the fog in my own mind started to get better, I woke up looking around. There was still this heavy mist or smoke or whatever it was around us.

Me: Arg.... *yawn*

Kaminari: Is it over now?

Kirishima: Seems like it bro!

Todoroki: Anyone else feels refreshed?!

Bakugo: Odly yes but only fucking body wise. 

Me: I still wanna sleep a bit more.

All of the sudden we heard something like an explotion. When we all looked at the direction, the mist started to clear around us and we saw Shigaraki escaping through a portal while there was a car momentarily stopping and then getting Overhaul out of there. 

There was no way he would be able to escape or so I thought but the thing was, we as hero in trainings were just sitting there on the ground. Our home room teacher Aizawa came over to us and checked if we were all fine especially me before we were actually escorted back to the dorms. Since no one really knew what was going on and how to explain stuff, they just let us off.

Still that didn't mean that I didn't see the changed happening around me.

The class was starting to get a lot more well quiet and disciplinated as well as better manners. My own notebooks were taken away by Aizawa and I got a call by Nezu. This was how I was currently sitting in a room with Nezu.

Me: So why am I here again?

Nezu: I heard and read the report made by Aizawa.

Me: And?

Nezu: It seems both majour villains are interrested in you.

Me: Yes that's true.

Nezu: In order to ensure that you will cross the lines and join them I would like to hear your opinion and desires.

Me: Don't have desires. I just want to be here.

Nezu: Good to hear that.

Me: Nezu, there is really nothing that could get me to join the villain side.

As if that rat would seriously believe me. There was really no way he would do that and I knew that. In the next couple of days I got a new hero costume and also a bit of special treatment. Apparently Nezu saw my notebook and didn't liked what he saw as well as liked it. It was complicated but it was enough that they sent me to Hound Dog for a talk which didn't get them far since I reversed that session to a session for the poor UA council himself.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well.