Parallax (Suicidal Vigilante Deku)

Book: Parallax (Suicidal Vigilante Deku)

Chapter: The hard way

The moment I heard him basically chose the hard way I turned around and grabbed the chair I had breaking it right in front of his arms. It was a metal stool and it was also rather solid and yet it broke right here and right in front of the guys eyes.

Me: Oh let's have some fun, shall we?!

I wonder what I should do?

Break your bones?

Cut your tongue?

No!

I need answeres so can't do that.

I can peel of his nails!

Oh I can also break his fingers!!

He doesn't have to write in prison and he will never be able to hold a knife in his hands for life!

Oh YES!

Me liky!

What should I do if he refuse to talk after that!

Oh I know!

He loved to write DEKU on Mr. Fosters back.

Let's see how he likes being getting carved on!!!

YES!

When I am done, he will wish never to have done anything in his entire life!

Tho Tsukauchi might have something against this.

MEH!

He will stop me if I go to far.

I mean he is watching from the other side after all.

Yeah.

Let's go down to business!

Can't let the man waiting after all

I saw the villain try back away but his hands were chained to the damn table so he couldn't do anything as I went over to him and then basically hit his head against the table. Was I not supposed to do that?

What?!

Why?

Tsukauchi only said I was not allowed to kill him or so my memories told me. He may or may not have mentioned something about physical harm which I tend to forget or just ignored. [>:)] I felt like doing this and once I did that, I pulled him up by his hair and looked into his eyes.

Me: You still don't wanna talk ey?

He didn't had a chance to answer at all, I had too much fun here and immediately hit his head against the able one more time. By the second time he should have guessed and gotten it in his stuborn head. There was really no escape from me this time.

Me: I can't hear you!

Instead of talking, this guy was actually keeping in his screams and I thought that it was already silent enough not to meniton getting burred to his head over and over again. I don't want the guy to forget any details and damage the brain at all after all.

So I stopped doing this after the third time and just looked at him giving him a chance to talk. BUT do you know what he did? No?! Well he suddenly decided to be arogant and spit in my face right on my mask!

Me: Bad idea.

I went across the table and decided to just have more fun. What better than to actually start peeling off the finger nails right here and right now.

Me: Very, very bad idea skinner!

He looked up at me, as I took out a knife and then kneeled in front of the table and took his hand. There was no choise but to actually do what I wanted. He was cuffed after all.

Skinner: NO! I'll talk! I'll talk!

Me: Too late!

Just like that I started to peel off the nails from his skin and all that you could hear was his screams in the room. He called himself Skinner and yet he was afraid form anyone skinning his skin. Too bad that I knew very well how it felt getting the nails removed or something engraved in their skin. This wasn't something as easy as for anyone to survive. I mean the pain would be too much and one would actually lose consciousness but I was carefull that this wouldn't happen here.

This man should enjoy the choice he made after all.

Skinner: Please! I'll talk.

Me: Fine. How many did you kille.

Skinner: 18.

Me: Wrong answer!

I knew from the reports that it was more than 18 and this man was actually playing me dumb. Since I already got rid of his finger nails, I decided to break his bones. One by one a finger started snapping and you could actually hear the sound in the room followed by his scream.

Me: Try again.

Skinner 31!

Me: Mh. Why did you do this?

The answer didn't came immediatelly and it was a welcome sign for me to continue, so I flipped the table and made him fall on the ground with it. Now that the man was down on the ground I grabbed my knife again and this time I made sure he was on his stomach laying down before I started to run my knife down his back spine.

Skinner: It's something my dad did in his age!

Me: Talk!

Skinner: My dad tought me to do this.

Me: Why did you kill the pharmacist?

Skinner: He was close to the boy!

Me: What boy?!

Skinner: A child living across my place who got tortured.

Me: You knew and you didn't notify anyone.

Skinner: I-AAAHHH!!!!!

Just for that I decided to pull his shirt up and started to carve something on his skin myself. Oh Tsukauchi will have my head for this for sure but hey! I was also sure that he was watching this and the only reason I wasn't stopping is because he didn't get into the room to stop me. So everything should be fine, right?

Me: Talk Skinner!

Skinner: NO! I didn't!

The man cried as I carved in "Sinner" On his entire back labeling as such. He was a man who killed soo many people and he was for sure not getting out of the prison alive.

Me: Will you cooperate with the police now?

Skinner: Yes!

Me: You sure?!

Skinner: YES!

Me: Alright.

I had my fun and I also carved in something into his back, now that I was satisfied enough, I stood up and got out of the room leaving the man crying on the floor back.