Chapter 37 | Plan B

NYX MANSON

I ROLL MY head in the pillows when his tongue works on my pulsating sensitive clit. I let out a loud, breathy moan, and he smiles against my clit before sucking on it a few times. The new motion sends pleasure throughout my body.

My hips buck forward, begging for more. His tongue slowly drags down my slit, then back up before he takes his time to drag his tongue down my slit again. He teases my entrance with his tongue, and I groan, wanting him to stop teasing me.

I try to close my legs to annoy him, and he slaps the side of my thigh. “Don’t.” His tongue draws circles along my entrance, my legs slowly coming together. He uses his other hand to push my left thigh to the side and keeps it there.

With my legs spreading out even more for him, he has more access to me, intensifying the level of pleasure. “Vincenzo.” My stomach begins to tighten and my clit pulses with need. My moaning becomes erratic and loud as he dives his tongue deep inside of me.

He suddenly pulls away from me and stands up. He sits down besides me and I slowly sit up. I lift a brow and he answers by pulling my body over his lap. I gasp as he forces my ass up into the air, my back arching for him.

“What are you—” the harsh slap against my ass makes me swallow my words. “Vin—” his hand comes down against my ass even harder than the previous slap.

A third slap comes down on my ass and I moan out his name. He groans and rubs my ass a little, soothing the pleasurable sting against my skin. He slaps my ass again, my hands balling the covers in my fists. “Vincenzo, wa—” I’m cut off by another hard slap.

“I’ve always wanted to spank this ass. To see it jiggle and shake,” he mutters. I moan and open my legs out, arching lower, so that my ass is on full display and at his mercy. “Fuck, baby, you’re driving me crazy with this ass...”

The loud sound of his hand coming down against my ass and his low groans of satisfaction makes me moan, heat swelling between my legs. “Vincenzo, please just fuck me already...” I plead. “Please...” I whine out a moan as he rubs my stinging ass a little.

Another hard, pleasurable slap to my ass causes my body to jerk forward, a moan slipping out in the process. The stinging feeling against my ass mixed with the overwhelming pleasure has my mind fogging up.

Two fingers slowly slide into me, my walls clenching around his thick fingers immediately. I barely keep my moans. He slowly moves his fingers in and out of me, pleasure slowly building inside my stomach.

He unwraps his arm from my waist and uses that hand to slap my ass. “Fuck,” I curse, not caring that he hates it. Another hard slap comes down on my ass, probably because I just swore.

“You want my cock, baby?” He mutters while his fingers keep working inside of me, faster than before. I moan into the covers as he slaps my ass again. My body jerks forward, but I quickly push my ass back, making his fingers sink deeper inside of me.

“Yes... please,” I moan. Slap after slap, my body jerks forward, but I keep pushing it back to make him hit that one, sweet, pleasurable spot inside of me.

His fingers slow down, but his movements become more aggressive with each stroke of his fingers. Each time his fingers slam into me, my body jerks forward like I’m his little, dirty rag doll to play all types of sinful, sensual games with.