Chapter 3

Carry on....

I didn't want him to see me so slowly shaking my head, I bring my shades back up to cover my eyes and backed away making my way back over to Nikki and Janae. "Guys can we leave? I didn't see anything I wanted." I mumbled to them seeing they both had a pair of heels in their hands. I sneaked a peek back at him and instantly cringed. I really need to get out of here, ASAP. I can't bear the sight of seeing him with her.

Nikki turned her focus on me giving me a concerned look, "Why? We just got here. You sure you didn't see nothing you needed?" Oh, I saw what I needed to see, just not what I wanted to see.

"I know we just got here but now we're leaving. Let's go!" I said grabbing the both of their wrists making them drop the shoes. "Niyah, hold on!" Nikki shouts. As I dragged them near to the double doors, they abruptly snatched away from my grip.

"Unh unh, girl what's up with you?" Janae said looking at me funny while rubbing her wrist. "You actin' weird."

"Like, seriously. You was fine just a minute ago," Nikki says as she folds her arms, waiting on me to speak. I blew air from my mouth, knowing that there's going to be a full blown battle in here which I'm trying to avoid if I detailed them on Michael. But eventually their going to spot him on their own, so I might as well tell them now before it gets ugly.

I looked over Janae's shoulder to see Michael now checking out a Louis Vuitton purse and the woman happily hugs him around his waist. Disgusted by this, I rolled my eyes looking away. "Michael is here." Their faces changed as soon as I announced that.

"What?! You lyin'. Where?" Nikki said as she goes to look around, searching for him.

"Over there." I said nodding my head over to the direction Michael and his new girl were in. They averted their gazes away from me and over to him. "Wow. This nigga's a whole ass hypocrite," Nikki says shaking her head.

"This nigga got the motherfuckin' nerve," I hear Janae say as she removes her earrings. "Hold these," Janae said passing them over to Nikki and she gladly takes them for her. "Yea, bitch you better handle that," Nikki cheers her on. I was in shock to hear her even say that. What happened to moving forward?

"No, no, no. Let's not cause a scene guys," I say grabbing Janae's arm, attempting to stop her from doing something stupid. We were now gaining stares from people, looking at us like we're a bunch of crazy women.

"Aniyah, let me go. This nigga has the audacity to be all lovey dovey with some new bitch after what he did to you last night, and now you want me to be all cool and collective about this? Fuck, no!"

In a blink of an eye, Janae breaks free of my hold on her and stomps furiously over to them. "Janae, no!" I couldn't let him see me and I didn't want to be apart of this scuffle that's about to take place. So before I could witness what Janae does next, I snuck away discreetly making my way towards the double doors. I could hear Nikki calling out my name but I didn't dare look back. All I was focus on, was getting the hell out of here.

I push my way pass the nosy people then finally made it outside. While there, all I heard was Janae's enraging voice cussing out Michael with the store manager telling her to leave. All of this felt unreal. I couldn't believe that it had to get like this and honestly, I was quite embarrassed.

"No, fuck that let me go!" I hear Janae yelled from inside. I turned around to see people now having their phones out videotaping it all. "Aye, this shit crazy out here in Dadeland, man. This lady going crazy up in Saks," A young man who looks to be in his early twenties said snapchatting everything. Oh great. Now they going to be all over social media.