Chapter 7

Carry on...

As I was about to greet myself, he turned around and Angelo definitely wasn't lying when he said he was fine. He had sky blue eyes, full kissable lips, a nice goatee, a small fro with a fade, and his physique was on point. I think he noticed me checking him out because he licked his lips slowly then showed me his pretty white teeth. 'Oh my Lord, why did you have to make him so damn fine?!' I thought.

"Hello, Nikki. My name's Dontrell," he says in this low yet husky voice with a country accent. He smirked at me, which was so sexy, while holding his hand out to me.

I nervously put my hand in his. His hands were rough yet soft at the same time. How? "H-hi, I'm uh." Fuck, I forgot my name? "I'm Nikki Frazer, nice t-to meet you, Mr. Carter."

He let's out a sexy, deep chuckle. "My pleasure," he said staring deeply into my eyes. I stared right back into his as we were still shaking hands. 'Anytime now, Nikki. You can let him go.' I smiled and finally let his hands go while nervously looking back to Natalie.

"Ok, Nikki I expect you to handle this perfectly. You never once disappointed me," she says then looks back to Mr. Carter. I don't know why but I just like saying his surname. It fits his look. "Nikki is one of the best we have here. I'm sure you'll get guaranteed excellent customer service."

"I'm sure I will too," he said smiling at me, making me shyly tuck my hair behind my ear. I looked over at Angelo to see him smiling hard while bouncing in his seat with joy. He's so extra.

"Alright, thank you Mr. Carter for choosing us as your bank. Take care," Natalie says while passing him over to me. Ok, it's time to let my horny side go and be professional.

"Right this way, Mr. Carter," I smiled while leading him into my small office. I could feel his eyes staring at my ass the whole way there. We finally made it and I ushered him inside.

"Damn, you got a nice ass," he says causing my eyes to go wide. 'I know he ain't say what I think he said' I thought to myself.

"Excuse me?"

"..office." He corrected himself. "You got a nice ass office. My bad, I ain't mean for it to come out that way."

I looked at him funny. 'Yeah, right'. "It's alright. Have a seat, please." I motioned for him to take a seat in front of my desk. He did what I said and I made my way past him to get to my chair. He was staring at me intensely as I walked by him. Lord, he was giving me chills and I don't even know him. "So, Mr. Carter," I started as I sat down. "To start, do you have any documentations to prove your citizenship?"

He continued to look at me with a smirk. "Already did all'at when I got here." I opened up my computer to search for his name and see his status so far. "Where you from?" He asks me out the blue, but the look on his face made me think he was curious.

"I'm from Miami," I quickly answered.

He shook his head. "No ya' not. I feel like I rememba' ya' but I can't put my finger on it."

"So, I see here that you had completed 50% of the process with identification and providing documents," I said trying to avoid whatever he was getting at.

He chuckles lightly. "Ya' ain't had to act like ya' didn't hear what I just said."

"I don't know what you're speaking of, Mr. Carter. Let's get back to opening your account," I said. He laughs once again and sits up in his seat while licking his lips. 'Lord give me strength'.

"Please continue, Ms. Frazer." The way he said my name in that voice of his made me want to melt. He needs to stop before I forget I work here and jump on him. Stop, Nikki. Focus and let's get this done.