Before You Read

DESCRIPTION: Cammie Scott ends up in a all-boys summer school for a whole month because of a bet she lost with her friends.

She didn't even think of it as a bad dare at the time. Communicating with cute boys every day for almost an entire month, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Maybe the fact that she would have to act, look and even sound like a guy?

Join Cammie in her adventurous summer experience, and find out how she manages to 'blend in'.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello guys! Blending In is the second Harry Styles fanfiction I've written so far, and obviously, my writting skills aren't the best yet so please, bear with me on this.

I started witing this when I went to spend a few days at my grandfather's house two months ago and there was no wifi there so I just figured I would entertain myself by watching some music channels, this idea came to mind after I heard an old beyoncé song on vh1, and I thought I should give it a try and started writing the chapters down on my iPhone's notes.

I wasn't really planning on posting it but then I messaged a friend of mine who also writes, and asked him if he thought I should post it or not and he liked the idea of the story and told me to at least give it a try, so here I am.

This book will be sort of a short story since it is set on summer break, and there will be about 10 chapters tops. I don't know yet if there is going to be an epilogue or not, but I probably won't be writing one considering the plot.

It has good grammar and spelling, but I'm not the best at describing stuff, so I apologize in advance for that.

It will contain some mature content and strong language throughout, so read at your own risk.

Btw, if any of you don't know who the girl who plays Cammie in the story is, she's a youtuber and has a youtube channel with her girlfriend Shannon (yes she's a lesbian but I made her straight in this) called nowthisisliving, go check them out if you want.

Also keep in mind that fetus 17 year old Harry stars in this fanfiction so he doesn't have any tattoos on his body besides the butterfly one. I am well aware that he didn't have that tattoo at that age, but this is an alternate universe fanfic, therefore I can change some stuff about him.

I leave you now to read the prologue of Blending In, and thank you in advance for clicking on this book and reading this long ass author's note.

- Leah xx