Seven(Tyler)

"Would you like to come in?" Lorena asked. "Sure." I said getting out of the car. I had driven her back to her place so she could change into some clothes that actually fit her. We walked in the door and a little dog came running up to her. "Olá cachorrinho. Eu te amo. Sinto muito por não ter voltado para casa ontem à noite." She spoke. Ugh I would never get sick of that. "Her name is Lucia in English." She said. I smiled and bent down to pet the dog. "I'll be back in a um um minuto." She said. "Minute darling." I said and she smiled. "Yes that." She said hurrying off to her room.

"So where are me going Mr American?" She asked me sitting in the passenger seat. "Well, we are going to the race track, today is qualifying so you get to see it all in action." I said and she smiled. "As long as I get to see you I don't mind." She said. Her accent was so thick but it was beautiful.

"You're driving slow, you sure you're a race car driver?" She asked. I looked over at her and smirked. "I am. No sense in speeding when I have valuable cargo in my car though." I said. She blushed a little and and chuckled.

"Tyler nice to see you early for once. Who is this?" George asked me. "George this is Lorena. Lorena this is George Russell." I said introducing them. She smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." She said. "You as well." He replied. "You can go show her around. Send her with Marcus while your driving so she can watch." He said walking off. "Let's go." I said grabbing her hand.

"You're in second keep it clean." I heard through the head set. "I'm trying to make it clean." I replied. Making the rest of this lap clean was going to be crucial. I'm running out of races to fuck up at. "Easy into the back turn it's slick." I heard. "Copy." I spoke letting off a little sooner but not breaking any sooner. "Go go go." I mumbled to myself.

"Second Ty!" I heard. "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" I yelled fist pumping. I drove to the pit box and there stood Lorena. The long skirt and loose crop top she was wearing made her look like a goddess. "Good job Mr. American." She said walking over to me, a small smile on her lips and her hands behind her back. "Thank you Amor." I said kissing her cheek pulling her into me. "Are you ready for your big day tomorrow?" She asked me. "As long as you're here I'll be ready for anything." I said winking at her.

"What are you gonna do when you leave Brazil man?" Daniel asked me. "I'm gonna ask her to ride with me in the fast lane." I said. He shook his head laughing at me. "You're insane mate." He said. I gave him a cheeky grin and shrugged.

"Alright my dear, I'm going out. Stay here. Don't get lost." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Good luck baby. You got this."
I snapped out of my trance and got into my car. "Drive smart Ty. Max is gonna be on your ass." Marcus said. "Got it." I said nodding. He slapped the top of my helmet and everyone scattered from the grid.

"Ten laps in, it's still Hamilton and Martin one and two. Verstappen struggling to keep up with the leaders."

"Thirty laps in, Martin has made a pass on Hamilton let's see if he can hold his own for the rest of the race. Verstappen still struggling with Norris right behind him looking for any mistake."

"Coming down the home stretch it's Hamilton, Martin. Martin, Hamilton. It's anyones race right here. Right down to the finish line it's Martin!"
"Yes! Yes baby! Yes! Fuck yeah! Whoooo!" I screamed. Holy shit i won. I won. "You did it you crazy son of a bitch!" George yelled through the head set. "Fuck yeah baby!" I said.

"And first place for his very first time in his first season of Formula One, from the United States, for Williams Racing Tyler Martin." I walked up onto the podium and held up my trophy. This feeling could get me high for the rest of my life.

"Hey." I said walking over to Lorena. "Hello." She said smiling. "You're gorgeous." I said placing my index finger under her chin. "And you are an absolute heart throb on that track." She said. I smirked leaning down to kiss her. "Come with me to Abu Dhabi?" I asked. She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. "Why just there? Why not every other place too?" She asked. I smiled and hugged her. I've known her for two days but it's like I've known her my whole life. "Well let's go pack." I said and she nodded. We hopped into my car and went to her place. Yes we are bringing the dog.

"Ready to live life in the fast lane amor?" I asked grabbing her hand. "More than ready." She said smiling as we walked off the air plane. The flight was long and tiring. She was lucky and got to sleep the whole way. I was awake watching the world go by under us. Who knew I would be living the fast life with a woman by my side.

"Tyler, who is Sara?" She asked. Well shit...