1 .:. After

Hi :)
So basically, the inspo for this fan fic came to me bc I was just rewatching all in, y'know, as you do, and then this happened:

Hi :)So basically, the inspo for this fan fic came to me bc I was just rewatching all in, y'know, as you do, and then this happened:

 Like are we just gonna ignore the fact that Sasha LiTeRaLLy has a god gaping hole in her back!?

.. Like are we just gonna ignore the fact that Sasha LiTeRaLLy has a god gaping hole in her back!?

AND tHEN she fought the moon with anime powers LIKE BRO. CAN YOU CATCH A BREAK!?

Anyways, this next chapter is dedicated to Slasha Slaybright, the girl who
slayed. ✊😔

.:.

He probably just hugged me too tight. I'm fine. Sasha thought, about ten minutes after her, Anne and Marcy had stepped through the portal.

Grime always hugs me too tight. It's always painful. And now he'll never hug me again... Sasha blinked away her tears and turned to Marcy, who was being given food and water from Anne's mom, while Mr Boonchuy was trying, desperately, to hide his guns from Mr X so that he could keep them 'as a souvenir.'

Sasha anxiously reached her hand to the flowers in her hair, desperately looking for something to distract her mind from the searing pain in her back.

It stung so badly that she wanted to scream, but Sasha knew better than to bother everyone over such trivial problems as a 'sore back' after that whole ordeal.

Well maybe an open, bleeding wound was a bit more critical than back pains, but whatever. It's not like she lost an arm, or fought a million year old evil invading newt king in a ginormous robot suit.

Sasha sighed shakily, as her focus moved to her ankle. It, too, had been sliced, however it was much less painful, no matter how much it persisted to hurt.

Eventually, just staying upright was a struggle, as she succumbed to gravity, slumping down on the grass.

Sasha squeezed her eyes shut and massaged her temples. Of course, she hadn't left her wounds out in the open for the world to see. She wasn't that stupid. But the only thing keeping her from bleeding out was a single layer of material Sasha had found, tied tightly around her back and held by a knot at the front of her abdomen.

Subconsciously, she looked down to check that it was still tied. It was, of course. She had triple knotted it after all. But maybe it was too tight. Sasha felt like she was choking, despite her being surrounded by fresh air, in broad, sunny daylight. Her head seemed to spin and she could barely keep her eyes open. Her body felt like it weighed a hundred pounds, even blinking took some great deal of effort.

However, Sasha's thoughts all screeched to a halt as a voice came from in front of her.

"You good, Sash?"

Sasha was so out of it, she hadn't even seen Anne walking up to her.

"Y-yeah. Just really tired." She said, her voice slurring ever so slightly. Anne flashed her a sideways grin. Even after losing her frog family, she was still an optimist. That was a task only she could accomplish.

"Here." Anne said, walking around Sasha, and sitting directly behind her.

"What... what're you doing?" Sasha asked, slowly.

"Lie down. Get some rest."
"You sure?"
"Sure I'm sure."

And so, in an almost dreamlike trance, she lay her head in Anne's lap, straightening out her legs, and placing her hands over the the knot of her makeshift bandage. Sasha slowly looked directly into Anne's eyes, pleased to see that they were just as bittersweet as her smile, a one that Sasha returned with a relaxed sigh.

"Now sleep."
"Okay then. Thanks Boonchuy."
Dizziness and fatigue clouded Sasha's mind, along with the excruciating pain, as her exhaustion finally caught up with her, dragging her eyelids closed.

.:.