Chapter 4

Warning: Mature content😏🤭❤️

In Alberto's bedroom, there was a note. Alberto picks it up and reads it, "Meet me at the island - Luca."

Alberto was surprised and quickly made his way to the ocean. He bumped into some people, and they said, "Hey, what's the hurry?"

Alberto jumped into the ocean and started swimming, heading to the island.

Once in there, he looked around and said, "Luca? Are you here?"

No response.

Alberto continues to look. Suddenly someone covered his eyes. Alberto said, "Luca."

Luca hugged Alberto tight and said, "Hi, Alberto."

Alberto hugged back and said, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Luca said, "We'll be here for the weekend. I wasn't going to miss your birthday this year."

Alberto said, "You have no idea how happy that makes me."

Luca smiled and said, "And I'm happy to be here."

Alberto said, "So tell me more about your new school."

They sit at the top of the tower and talk about their experiences.

As hours passed, Luca and Alberto lay down and watched the sunset.

Alberto said, "Hey Luca, have you ever thought about dating again?"

Luca said, "Sometimes, but I still can't forget what Alessandro did to me. I don't want to be hurt again."

Alberto held Luca's hand and said, "I would never hurt you."

Luca was surprised and said, "Alberto?"

Alberto said, "Luca, I love you, ever since we met, I've had feelings for you, and they keep getting stronger whenever I'm with you. I think about you all day, and whenever you're here, I would do anything to see your beautiful smile."

Luca blushed and said, "That's so sweet, Alberto. I'm sorry for not noticing it before."

Alberto said, "It's okay, and I don't want you to feel forced to be with me. If you don't feel the same, I'll understand."

Luca pulled Alberto into a kiss, and Alberto kissed back. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes. Then they pull away for air.

Luca said, "I love you too, Alberto."

Alberto smiled, and they kissed again. They were alone, and the sky was getting darker every time. Luca and Alberto's kiss turned into a pleasurous moment.

They both lay naked on the top of the tower. Alberto was on top, thrusting as fast as he could. Luca was in a moaning mess and rubbing Alberto's back. Alberto kissed him and saw Luca's cute face of pleasure.

Alberto smiled and couldn't ask for more. They soon reached the climax, and Albero came inside Luca. Luca was panting. Alberto pulls out and lays next to Luca.

Alberto said, "Guess we got a little carried away."

Luca said, "Yeah, but I wouldn't ask for it any other way. It was the best night ever."

Alberto said, "And the best birthday gift ever."

They kissed one more time. Luca realized how late it was and said, "Alberto, we have to get going. I bet Massimo and Giulia are waiting for us."

Alberto said, "Oh, right. I forgot about it. Let's go."

They got dressed and headed back to Portorosso.