Chapter 7

In the morning,

Massimo and Giulia left to work at the pescheria. Alberto and Luca were asleep together and hugging each other. Alberto woke up and saw Luca cutely sleeping next to him. Alberto smiled and kissed Luca's forehead. He then tried to move out of Luca's arms gently.

Luca felt movement and hugged Alberto tighter. Luca said, "Don't leave yet."

Alberto said, "I'll be downstairs making breakfast."

Luca said, "Breakfast can wait."

Alberto said, "So, are we just going to stay here cuddling each other?"

Luca said, "Well ... I wouldn't mind repeating what happened last night."

Alberto said, "Say no more."

They shared a kiss and had a romantic time.

...

Alberto and Luca were in a moaning mess. Both were sweating and soon reached their climax. Alberto pulled out and lay next to Luca. They were panting and catching their breath.

Luca said, "That was a sweet way to start the morning."

Alberto blushed and said, "Yeah. All that action made me hungry; I'll make breakfast now."

He stood up and got dressed.

Luca said, "Are you forgetting something?"

Alberto said, "Am I?"

Luca said, "My kiss, silly."

Alberto said, "Oh right, sorry."

Alberto leaned closer, and they kissed. Luca said, "Now you can go."

Alberto went downstairs and started making breakfast.

Luca got dressed and went downstairs.

Alberto was making an expresso for both of them. The smell made Luca feel nauseous.

Alberto cooked breakfast and gave Luca a plate and his coffee. Luca couldn't help it and rushed to the bathroom. Alberto followed him, and Luca was throwing up.

Alberto rubbed Luca's back and said, "Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?"

Luca said, "I'll be okay, don't worry."

Alberto said, "Are you sure?"

Luca said, "Yeah, don't worry."

Alberto said, "Okay."

They went to eat breakfast.