Chapter 06

- For : mykookie_ps <3 

TW - Contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. If you do wish to read this chapter and not the scene, a warning - **** - is given at the beginning and the end so watch out and continue to read after the end warning.

~~~

Your knees felt week when Junghyun took every predatory step towards you.

"You know what happens", he reminded you and you lowered your gaze down.

"Now strip", he repeated and you felt something cold slide on your right cheek.

You looked up to see his holding a silver gun and felt shivers down your spine, he smirked seeing you scared and submissive.

You slowly remove your clothes with shaky hands, you pulled down your bottom and stood in front of him in your under wear.

"This too", he grazed the gun on the strap of your bra indicating you to remove it.

Jungkook shut his eyes closed not being able to witness his wife being harassed.

Junghyun saw Jungkook's reflection on the gun and tilted his head back to see him closing his eyes.

"Same goes for you too bro", Junghyun spoke to his brother and Jungkook shot open his eyes.

"What!", Jungkook was not able to understand anything he just said.

"If you look away or scream, I'll hurt that little shit so will I do for this bitch", Junghyun pointed at Ara and then at you.

Jungkook shoot his head aggressively not wanting to hurt any of them, "Don't", Jungkook pleaded.

"Then watch", Junghyun turned to see you all naked in front of him, he felt himself hard while you felt disgusted.

"On the bed on all fours", Junghyun commanded and you gave a small smile to Jungkook giving him a nod.

You climbed on the bed suppressing your anger and sadness, you took in deep breaths to calm yourself down.

It didn't take too long to feel Junghyun's hand on your back tracing your spine, you buried your head on the pillow to stop your tears.

"Moan my name, baby girl and don't shed tears you know what will happen then, don't you?", he placed his hands on your ass.

You don't answer him that makes him get mad, he slaps your ass cheeks harder making you gasp in pain, "I need words".

"Yes", your voice quivered but you tried to sound confident.

Junghyun pushed you down flat on the bed, you were now on the bed flat with your back facing Junghyun.

Junghyun heard a light sniffle from you and turned you around to face him.

"You want me to hurt them?", he pointed the gun at Jungkook who was crying silently.

"No please", you pleaded as Junghyun held your jaw tightly.

"Don't struggle baby girl, Jungkook is in stake so is your baby", Junghyun opened the cuffs.

You whimpered and looked at Jungkook who was tied down from the ceiling and Ara who was sleeping on the crib not knowing anything around her.

****

He cuffed your hands to the bed and turned you back and you soon bury your face on the pillow.

'slap'

'slap

'slap'

'slap'

'slap'

Your ass was red in color from the constant smacks Junghyun gave you, he kneaded both the cheeks.

"Damn sexy, ain't I right bro?", Junghyun purposely asked Jungkook giving them a reason to break the rules.

Jungkook on the other hand was trying to control his anger so that Ara and you won't get hurt but Junghyun was testing his patience.

"Answer me!", Junghyun growled taking his gun.

"Ye - yes", Jungkook stuttered out.

"Can't hear you", Junghyun started playing with the gun indicating he was ready to hurt if Jungkook not answers.

"Yes", Jungkook spoke out louder.

"Yes what?!", Junghyun was getting irritated by Jungkook that he pointed the gun on to your spine.

"Say out loud or she dies", Junghyun pressed the gun on your spine and you hiss feeling the pressure.

"Yes, she is sexy", Jungkook mentally apologized for saying that.

Junghyun retreated the gun, "Good, now watch", Junghyun licked the tip of the gun and pressed it on your ass cheeks.

You were stiff and scared of what he might do, it didn't take long Junghyun pushed the gun into your hole.

You screamed feeling yourself stretch, and blood oozed out as you were not ready for what he did.

"You look so good with my gun inside you", Junghyun let out an evil chuckle.

He moved the gun in and out of you, and you moaned in pain pressing your face further into the pillow.

Jungkook blinked away the tears seeing you getting hurt. He fisted his palms getting mad at everything.

Junghyun harshly pulled the gun out and blood seeped out of you, Junghyun raised the gun and turned to Jungkook.

"So fucking tasty", Junghyun licked the blood off the gun.

****