Chapter 18

You showed him the baby, instead of him taking the baby his face turned pale and he scurried away back to his study.

You looked at the closed door wondering if it was too much for him. "Give him to me, go check up on him", Mrs. Jeon took the baby from your arms.

You nodded and walked to the door and slightly knocked on it, "Kook? Is everything okay?", you asked.

There was no response, your eyebrows furrowed, and you retreated your hand from the door and placed it on the doorknob.

You twisted it in hope of opening it, but the door did not budge. "Jungkook?", you called out again but heard nothing back.

~~~

Jungkook was walking back and forth in his room, he was in shock at what is happening, he couldn't believe his own eyes.

He took deep breaths and gulped the glass of water which was placed on his desk.

"Okay", he whispered under his breath and walked back to the door and twisted the doorknob and opened it to see his wife, you are standing with worry in your face.

"Jungkook, are you okay?", you take his hand in your palms.

"Yeah, I just.....", he trailed off.

"Do you not want to see him?", you ask him.

"Of course, I want to", he gives you a reassuring smile. "Let's go see our son", he holds your hand and walks to his mom who had your baby boy.

~~~

"Jaehyuk, what -", Mrs. Jeon sees her husband walking in fine with their son, Junghyun into the house.

"Not now", Mr. Jeon looked away from his wife as he was feeling guilty for what he is doing already.

"Hello mommy", Junghyun walked to his mother and hugged her, she on the other hand stood frozen.

"Mom", Jungkook walked out of the kitchen and sees the scene in front of him.

"Oh, hey brother!", Junghyun breaks the hug and greets his brother.

"Dad what have you done?", Jungkook looks at his dad who had his head hung low, Mr. Jeon blinked the tears away and looked at his son.

He cleared his throat, "I want us to start again", he took a deep breath, "You, your wife, mom and me along with Junghyun".

You stood on the stairs looking at everything that is happening, and you did not fail to notice Junghyun's eyes on you.

"Dad are you fu -", Jungkook shouts at his dad, but you cut him off.

"It's okay", you smile at him and walk over to him, "Baby but -", you cut him off again.

"We have to move on I know, if this is how then let it be", you place a kiss on Jungkook's cheeks and walk back to your room.

You walk faster and close the door and burst into tears, you slide to the floor and burry your face in your knees.

No one would want to see their rapist in front of them, every memory of Junghyun came back to you and your heart ached physically.

You couldn't bear it and it hurt you, so much you felt suffocating.

You wanted to scream, break everything, kill Junghyun, but could you? You couldn't.

You hated this, acting as if everything is okay, as if Junghyun does not exist.

Every time you make love with Jungkook. You see Junghyun, but could you tell him? You couldn't you don't want him to feel bad anymore.

You wipe your tears and go to the washroom and wash your face and a broken smile forms on your face as you stare at yourself on the fogged mirror.

~~~

"Dinner is great mom", Junghyun wiped his lips with the napkin and stood up from his chair and went to his room.

You had your head hung low the whole dinner as you were scared to wits, and you did not want to see him.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook holds your hand and pulls it to his lap, and you look up to him and smile before you pull your hand away and walk to your room.

You walk upstairs and little did you know Junghyun followed you from behind.

You enter your room and turn to close the door to see Junghyun standing behind and the door was already closed.

"What!", you look at him who had a wicked smirk on his face.

"I made dad bring me here so I could take you with me – that was the deal", he let out a laugh.

"Oh dear, you thought everything was going to be, okay?", he takes a step closer to you.

"That we could re-start?", he took another step closer.

"That we could be family and be happy?", another step close.

"That happily ever after exists?", he took another step and pulled out his gun.

"Not when I exist, I want you, if I can't have you no one can", he laughs like a maniac.

He takes another two more steps, and the back of your knees touch the bed and he push you shoulder, and you sit on the bed.

"Jung -", you were about to protest and talk him out of the room.

"Too late, we belong together, it's a pity", he lets out a sad chuckle.

~~~

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang'

"Y/N!", Jungkook stands up from the table and rushes upstairs with his parents as they heard four-gun shots.

"Y/N", Jungkook bangs on the door, but it won't budge, he kicks it open, and the sight in front of him kills him.