Epilogue

It's been seven years, seven years since you left this world, seven years since you left Jungkook, and seven years since you left your babies.

"Why isn't daddy here yet?", Jungwoo, your six-year-old son asks his six-year-old sister, Ara.

"I don't know,", she shrugs her shoulder, but her eyes lit up as she sees her daddy rushing towards them.

"Daddy!", she screams and run to her dad.

Jungkook chuckles and carries her in his arms, "My princess", he kisses her forehead.

"My prince", he crouches to his son.

He raised both Ara and his son with no difference, he loved them both the same even if Ara wasn't his, he loved her with his whole heart.

Jungkook lost two important people in his life, and the kids were his only hope.

It's not like he found someone new, he did not move on, he dreams of you every night, he cries with your photos.

There aren't a day goes by that he does not think about you.

"Daddy let's see mommy", Ara pulls Jungkook's hand to the car and he chuckles getting in them.

"Dad flowers?", Jungwoo asks his dad getting in the car.

"Yes, I got your mother's favorites, rose", he shows the big bouquet to his son who takes it in hand and places it in his lap carefully.

"Daddy drive", Ara says excitedly.

~~~

"Y/N", Jungkook crouches down to your stone in the cemetery, "How are you baby?", he caresses the stone.

"See, our babies are here to see you", he calls Ara and Jungwoo who come closer and place the rosses next to your stone.

"Mommy, I love you", Ara cries.

Even though she never met you, she sees your pictures every day and misses you more than she could.

"I love you too mommy", Jungwoo sniffles and hugs his sister.

"Y/N I've decided to let you free, you deserve this, I love you, I'll always love you, and you deserve to be free, after everything that happened".

"You will be forever a part of me, but", Jungkook wipes the tears away from his cheeks.

"I am not going to hold you back, be free, I hope your happy wherever you are, I hope we meet again", he continues.

"Maybe next life or after death", he sniffles.

"I'll be waiting for you, and I know your waiting for me as well", he kisses the stone.

"I'll meet you again, I love you", he stands up and dusts his trousers.

"Mommy?", Ara looks at the woman in front her, Jungwoo and Jungkook both turn and look at the woman in shock.

"Baby?", Jungkook's eyebrows come closer as he looks at the woman.

"Mommy is that you?", Jungwoo asks the woman in front of them.

"Hello Mr. Jeon", the woman bows down, "I am Sara, your wife's twin", she smiles.

"Twin?", Jungkook frowns and pulls his kids close to him.

"I was hidden, even Y/N never knew, I wish I could meet her, I never saw her because I lived with my dad".

"Oh", Jungkook looks at the woman as she also places the roses next to your stone.

"She loves roses, just like me", she smiles at the stone.

She kneels next to your stone, "I hope your happy and safe sis, love you", she caresses the head of the stone and stands back up.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon", she extends her hand for a handshake and Jungkook takes it hesitatingly.

As both their hands meet, he feels butterflies erupting in his stomach so does Sara's, but she chose to ignore it.

"I – I'll get going", Sara pulls her hand from Jungkook's hold and rushes away, but Jungkook was fast enough to hold her wrist.

"Mr. Jeon", she gasps seeing him holding her hand.

"Jungkook", he mutters, "Call me Jungkook", Jungkook looks into her eyes, and he feels a familiar feeling in his body.

"Jungkook", Sara pauses and looks at Jungkook, "What are you doing?", she whisper yells.

"Are you free tonight?", he asks her.

"Huh?", Sara blinks her eyelashes unable to believe what he just said.

"Say yes mommy", Ara tugs on Sara's long skirt.

"But -", Sara tries protesting.

"Please", Jungkook looks at her. "Please mommy", Ara pouts and Sara looks back and forth between the daughter and father.

She lets out a sigh, "Okay tonight seven", she smiles and was about to walk away.

"Wait!", Jungkook stops her, "Number?", he waves his phone and Sara looks at him and chuckles.

"Sure", she says.

And yet another love story bloomed for Jungkook as you look at you sister and him being happy from above.

"I am finally happy", you whisper, "He found her", you place your hands on your chest.

"I can rest peacefully now", you look at Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear and both your babies jumping in excitement.

"I love you Jungkook, always and forever, I'll be waiting for you", you close your eyes and disappear into thin air.

Jungkook smiles at Sara who walks away, "Thank you Y/N, I love you, always and forever", he whispers under his breath.

Jungkook and Sara's love story bloomed, and they lived happily ever after, no Junghyun and your babies had an amazing motherly figure.

It was another story for another time.